Frequent Posters

KittuPratzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: _MGArti_

Where is SULBALA GANG
come out its ur dayπŸ˜†

i guess its tomorrow
and the epi..first..the wu ..i dont know waht emo's she will use. it disgusts me to read the wu also. yuck!!🀒

in yesterday's wu, wen he was torturing her she used😳 thsi emo!! wowww. and now ...grrr...wen he was forcing her only me only me...wat all emo's ppl wil use. 

new theories..new meanings. πŸ€’
ankita24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
no wonder RK only wishes getting loved without  paying it back
madhu was crying and he was smiling dt she loves only him...

gennyM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Guys,can u help me.In this second forceful reconciliation track,RK is getting the reassurance from madhu that she loves only him verbally,BUT did he ever say he loves her even once.Now I am worried for Rishbala.😭
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Meenu.. you are sick.. is bcos of your work load...
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

but shahi why i felt madhu was about to laugh bt ws controlling..and abt to melt and only thori si naraz..what can she do anyways..she confessed dt she loves RK...
if sultan ws not in the picture thr patchup would have been very easy
the only thing madhu wont lk is RK suspecting and doubting her loyalty

Anki- For female leads, only one betrayal is not enough to move on from a relationship in TV serials. And some are justifying RK did what he promised and Madhu shouldn't expect anything more from that fake marriage.

So she was shown as giving second chance to RK. And how this second chance ends will depend on their relationship. I don;t have a feeling it would end in favour of Rishbala looking at RK's behaviour day by day.

So as a Bala fan, maybe should be happy they are clearing everything from Madhu's character and making her pure and acceptable to all type of viewers, before they link her with another man or make her move on completely.

KittuPratzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
still ppl feel he loves her?? she is breaking inside and ppl are enjoying?? and they claim they see the show for entertainment!! f***! 

either gals loves this abuser and his so clad BBB. or they love to watch domestic violence and humiliations to the core!!! i am appalled ...and these are the only ppl who raise issues abt Women empowerment!!! πŸ€’ chi
-lazybee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pennu

but how come RK know about Sultan's musical lighter..πŸ˜•
 if its a dream then it will be Sultan's... πŸ€”
Madhu won't see such dreams...
or is it like CVs are mixing everbody's dream...πŸ˜†

Remb Paddo's dream before marriage...Ballu called Madhu vinashbala...Same way RK got to know abt sultan's musical lighterπŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nlm4

Guys,can u help me.In this second forceful reconciliation track,RK is getting the reassurance from madhu that she loves only him verbally,BUT did he ever say he loves her even once.Now I am worried for Rishbala.😭

He is not saying it and he is not doing this for love. His looks say something else, this is again another plan of his.  This time his looks are more clear .

This is what am saying. Rishbala loyal fans should worry now. Those who was so happy for this track and expecting to see Rishbala passionate scenes, they are making them on one frame but making Madhu go far away.

IN the promo RK says your heart is with me but your body is not that is why he handcuffed her. Very soon her heart will also not be with him, if this goes on.

gennyM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I can see the earlier love in madhu's eyes being replaced by disgust and maybe even worse.
RK earlier was able to manipulate her into feeling aroused by his words and touch,and now this behaviour of RK will alienate her totally.
I can see a No return track for RK in madhu's lfe,if it continues the same way.
And even after getting all her reassurances and with her right in front of his eyes he is still haunted by sultans dreams/nightmares.I think the holi scene totally messed him up.He is now digging his own grave and pushing her into sultans arms.
🀒
ankita24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
seems lk RK wl keep dt knife wd him...to keep threatning madhu ..
actually i wanted to know this nerve thing pe usually haq hota hai gals ka..?
if u remember one girl had cut her nerve wen abhishek ws abt to marry ash..πŸ˜†