Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bs_deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: psarada

Anyone here. Was very busy in AD so couldn't pop in for a chat. So what's the gupshup about.

Saw the photos of Baba and biwi in Dubai. I love that the friends Akshay and Barun have bonded so well and even their wives seem to be close. Now hopefully we will get reviews of the play in few hours. So what else is happening.

I am trying to read earlier pages and blabbering all alone..

LOL..no answers for our questions Sarada..Sanaya talks so nicely about Barun..Akshay and Karan cant stop talking about him..and forum says they have problem with BS..no logic or reasoning..same old story
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: bs_deeps

<div></div>you want his height and then his kurta size? what happened to you?

Your friend has gone mad. 😛

I went to a store today to get some clothes for sunny and my eyes fell on some kurtas .. And I coud not stop grinning! 😳

Too many "good" girls were born in September! 😉 Even Sanaya is a Sep girl. Sep is special. 😉
Omoraboti thumbnail

</div>I am trying to read earlier pages and blabbering all alone..
<div>

LOL..no answers for our questions Sarada..Sanaya talks so nicely about Barun..Akshay and Karan cant stop talking about him..and forum says they have problem with BS..no logic or reasoning..same old story

Why everyone says he is "good"? He must have bribed everyone!

😛

If you want to find faults, you can find it even in "nothing".
bs_deeps thumbnail

Originally posted by: Omoraboti

Your friend has gone mad. 😛

I went to a store today to get some clothes for sunny and my eyes fell on some kurtas .. And I coud not stop grinning! 😳

Too many "good" girls were born in September! 😉 Even Sanaya is a Sep girl. Sep is special. 😉

yeah..even Sans..anyone else born in Sep apart from Sans and Priya? 😕

was reading the article

"With various awards in his kitty, he is now accredited as 'The Golden Boy of Indian Television' and will be seen in Sony TV's new serial, Chhanchhan opposite Sanaya Irani, his co actor from Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?"
Omoraboti thumbnail

</div>yeah..even Sans..anyone else born in Sep apart from Sans and Priya? 😕
<div>

was reading the article

"With various awards in his kitty, he is now accredited as 'The Golden Boy of Indian Television' and <font color="#ff0000">will be seen in Sony TV's new serial</font>, Chhanchhan opposite Sanaya Irani, his co actor from Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?"

Khayeli Pulao ... 😆😆
Omoraboti thumbnail
Who else in September?

I think Anjali, Sudhanya .. and someone who is exactly a year older than Sanaya! 😉
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
@Deeps:- I so wish these so called Khayeli pulao cooking is stopped by fans and TOI. Barun is not coming to TV. He is not going to come back in a serial which has no scope for acting. Not only Barun many other actors turned down this role as after marriage only Supriya and Sanaya have prominent roles. So why is the TOI and these stupid fans keep on churning out the same stories again and again. Barun was bashed enough for "ditching"(in their terms) IPK so why do they want Barun to be again coming back in a TV serial. Beats me. Somehow I would be very happy if Barun takes up some episodics - Like CID, Adalat so that I can watch him on screen and he can explore other characters and mainly I don't have to wait all the way till July to catch him on screen.
bs_deeps thumbnail

Who else in September?

I think Anjali, Sudhanya .. and someone who is exactly a year older than Sanaya! 😉

Anjali..is it 4th of Sep? who is sharing birthday with Sanaya..I cant recollect..pchh..poor memory
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Who else in September?

BTW why are we looking at people who are born in September ? Any specific reason?
bs_deeps thumbnail

Khayeli Pulao ... 😆😆

ok..I am done with gupshup articles..forget about the values, its clear that they dont have any..they dont even proof read...horrible