Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: psarada

Where did she say this ? Weren't they deciding to release this year mid ?

am nt sure -- if she knws properly or said it in random -- she siad when she wasnt in India - she'll b back this week - they r gng to announce the dates soon -- smwhr i guess in july-aug
Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: honeypriya

shy sent to me when i was having breakfast -- and I dnt remember my hot tea since then -- an hour has passed already -- had to drag myself back to desk after seeing that pic

am here trying to figure out the mechanics of an app for a project and am getting visions!!  even better than the old photo with that interview. whew!!!
-Viji- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

UfffπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺHotness personifiedπŸ€ͺ
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Questions left for Barun by someone in the Miss Malini page. The first and third one had me in splits! πŸ˜† I guess we all wanna know ...

1) what's your exact height & current weight? How many packs in ur abs?
2) do u stil get to see IPK cast regularly? There was a rumor of u and sanya having fight regarding show closure, r u still friends with her?
3) r u a shopoholic as v see u in infinity mall all the time:) ??
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Omoraboti

Who needs "hot" tea after such "hotness". 😈

it was so funny - i first saw it on my stupid small bb screen and scrolled dwn reading the article just -- suddenly it struck me - crap πŸ˜† and then ASAP fished my ipda out-- and funnier was all my team mates too attacked the pic 🀣

i think my whole office now knows about the commotion at a breakfast table by some crazy women who were otherwise considered sensible "once upon a time"

back to drools -- and sheepishly admits -- i am stuck with the grunge look -- let him not shave -- run for the covers from scissor gang πŸ€ͺ
Cadence_12 thumbnail

it was so funny - i first saw it on my stupid small bb screen and scrolled dwn reading the article just -- suddenly it struck me - crap πŸ˜† and then ASAP fished my ipda out-- and funnier was all my team mates too attacked the pic 🀣

i think my whole office now knows about the commotion at a breakfast table by some crazy women who were otherwise considered sensible "once upon a time"

back to drools -- and sheepishly admits -- i am stuck with the grunge look -- let him not shave -- run for the covers from scissor gang πŸ€ͺ

@ bold, am with you there! this is best hot n messy look I have seen in anybody. πŸ˜›
Omoraboti thumbnail

Haha! You should see me blushing ... I am peeking at the pic as it were something forbidden. πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ Whenever he goes shirtless, I start blinking. 🀣

Sense has left through the window long back ... πŸ˜†

By the way .. I never joined the scissor gang. πŸ˜› I like him in everything but  I like my men a bit messy & grimy even more ... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ˆ
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Of all the pics..only this one is visible to me in my office..😳
Omoraboti thumbnail

Originally posted by: riti4u

Of all the pics..only this one is visible to me in my office..😳

🀣

I was thinking why Riti wasnt crying yet .. that she could not see the pic. πŸ˜›
Cadence_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Omoraboti

Haha! You should see me blushing ... I am peeking at the pic as it were something forbidden. 😲

πŸ˜› I like him in everything but  I like my men a bit messy & grimy even more ... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ˆ

me too!!! itz like somebody will catch me staring but cant help but peek πŸ˜› 

and it is funny that one pic is all it takes for all of us to come out of the office woodwork to drool πŸ€£