Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
@Jyo: That is a wonderful idea! ðŸ˜ƒ

I would actually love to see a track focused on Payal where she realises she is not going to be the baby of the house anymore. But anything focused on the kids would be amazing right now! Since they have summer holidays, shooting should also not be a problem for them at this time.

I would love a scene with Aarti and Yash explaining how it was going to me with the new member of the family arrived.

I think my favourite track of all was when they were kicked out to that upstairs room. I just loved how the kids got to bond with their parents in a whole new way in that small space because they were never separated as they are in the big house, and I just loved the way they showed Yash and Aarti making their kids happy and explaining all the details of the situation to them. I want so much more of that!
rusman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sia221

Hey Live TV not working...!!

anyone else watching it on live Tv...

not again...
anushaarja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
many many happy returns of the day smiley mj 
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Guys keep the updates going..

Live Tv not working for me...

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Annu..

I don't know this ques has been answered already or not..

as per story, Radha is not willing for the wedding.. but in the promo, the moment ring drops on the floor, a woman (Radha) herself wearing it immediately.. why so??  Aarti didn't make her wear that ring.. 

The promo is making everyone banging their heads...Something will happen for sure🤔
rusman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
http://nowwatchtvlive.com/2011/07/zee-tv-live-watch-zee-tv-online-watch-zee-tv-free/

this is working...
anu93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Radha applies lep on Vedika's leg...Vedika smiles hugs Radha and says this is all d rama to bring her home...
Ishita stalks😡
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ok Aarti sends sinclan out of the room... only Rads is present... she says Vedi you will be fine once I apply lape... Vedi suddenly gets up hugs Rads and says... surprise April fool naatak... Ishita as usual is peeping tom says I will teach these people a lesson...doing naatak and all!!
anu93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Pankaj and Vidhi says Sorry to Radha...
cssudha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ Sam : Do you love if kids themselves allow their parents to have their own time ?? I think this spl romantic sequence was of kids game!! 😳