Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eshasrk thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Ok...sorry for cursing but what the F**K is actually going on here ????
First it was BB who was into this black magic shit and now out of the blue it is Dilshaad 🀬
What the hell are the CV's up to with this nonsense ??? Where the hell does Dilshaad fit into this scenario all of a sudden ???
And what is Raziya trying to do...creating problems btwn Dilshaad and Shireen and automatically Asad and Ayaan ????
And does Shireen have brains or is her head empty ????

Also this Tanveer chick is really annoying...🀬...I so want to smack her fu***ng face 😑 😑...replying the phone as Zoya ????
And Dolly...gosh standing on the table

And does Tanveer still not know that as far as Zoe is concerned...Asad will always shield her no matter what ???
Even if he blasts Zoe...he will still protect her when it's required

dn-star thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thx a lot Edited by dn-star - 11 years ago
eshasrk thumbnail
Thanks Aarthi for the LU dear...and yes the comments here are funny...it seems like we are all watching the show at the same time

And sometimes emotions also get high and anger crops up esp. when Tanveer is on screen...Raziya I can still digest, but Tanveer is freaking annoying and her bg score makes it the more annoying

Sparklingcider thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pkaps

I love this LU thread... it's as if a bunch of friends are sitting together and watching some stuff... all the views - updates - thots - anger - emotions...

It's fun πŸ‘

You are sooo right - I LOOOVE❀️ the LU thread & can't wait to get on here each day even tho there's a massive time difference here in the U.K.πŸ˜” & I'm actually supposed to be doing work in the office!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† God knows what my colleagues think I'm up to at this time each day espesh when I randomly burst out laughing at the comments you guys are posting!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
& yeah it really is like we're one big happy familyπŸ€— discussing the show & setting the world to rights espesh when it comes to those two beeetches Tan & Raz😑😑😑 & supporting Asya through thick & thin!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Its amazing how we've all become friends even tho none of us have ever metπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ & I truly LOOOVE QH, Asya, Tulip for the LU & all you guys for brightening up my dayπŸ€—β€οΈ - just a shame QH isn't on at the weekends as well as I feel sooo lost without the show & you guys!!!😭😭😭 Anyhooo looks like the engagement could be tomoz or Fri???!!! YIIIPPPEEE!!!πŸ₯³
RuchaMulay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Looks like a grt episode! And thanks aarthi. for lu.