Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
what are the cvs upto?!!?!? :\
..Khushi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Sultan took Mr. RK at gunpoint? ðŸ˜†

Madhu accepting to stay with RK, why do I feel that RK is in for some shock. Doubting Madhu -Sultan is expected from him.. hope his doubts turn into reality.
Edited by ..Khushi.. - 11 years ago
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ..natasha..

Im just waiting for RK to inform police about Gunda attack on Him

Or elsse Dips should do the honours of informing police

I want Dips to hit on her new HERO and when he doesn't relent, she should inform the police🤣🤣🤣 Atleast this woman would be in her character unlike other people who just blush like teenage girls and aren't even true to their profession🤣🤣. Then after coming out bhai can imagine Dips as his perfect life partner
ChocoSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _innocent_

Areee like I said earlier he aint no true man! If he was he wouldnt have backstabbed the woman who apparently he loves! Chose to attack from the back and then threatned a disabled child! I mean is that what a REAL MAN OF HONOR DOES?😆😆 So he is only good with dialogues and mishandling women! I mean dont get me wrong, am not doubting his manhood or anything as such! Just judging by his latest apperances😎 I am sure if it came to a fight he will win, with his sad childhood story! *tai chiii*😆

A rain sequence of touch me ooo touch me!!😳 Then back to recycling scenes!😉 Hawwwttt Hawwwt Hawwwtt! Haina?😳  Love Rishbala😛

@red-  That is what makes him Sexy!!! 🥱
@black - He is master of using weaknesses against people for his own benifitEmbarrassed chahe Madhu ki ho, apni khud ki ya phir Dipz ki 🤣 

yes!! rain realisation redemption sequence...UNIQUE!!!! 🤣
natasha_n thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: CHAKKU_DAAYAN

I want Dips to hit on her new HERO and when he doesn't relent, she should inform the police🤣🤣🤣 Atleast this woman would be in her character unlike other people who just blush like teenage girls and aren't even true to their profession🤣🤣. Then after coming out bhai can imagine Dips as his perfect life partner

My prediction:
RK at sullu gunpoint
RK informs police
Maadhu in order to save aryan informs sultan that RK contacted police
Dips records MB convo
Police come to arrest MB for helping criminal...😆...n onlny way out for her is inform sullu's ata pata...
😃
Edited by ..natasha.. - 11 years ago
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
I want after gun point scene RK madhu maang bharo with his blood mazza Aajayega ðŸ˜³ buri Nazer ka muo kala😆

Originally posted by: BaraniK

Madhu can go ahead n complaint about both RK N Sultan.

Then Madhu can take care Aryan.

lol why will Madhu b left?
even she shud go to jail bcoz she had given shelter to a don in her chawl which is a crime as well 😛😆
Befikre thumbnail
@Nuts- But i want one hot scene of Dips hitting on bhai. Gosh! That would be so hot and their height difference would make it look all the more hot. And then bhai might fall in LOUU with her as well because he falls for girls within days na. Then we can see them living together as a happy family.
Befikre thumbnail
@Nishi-How dare you say that? Madhu can never be wrong. It was Madhu's PAAGALPAN and not crime, ok?
Hi2life thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Why do I see it like Baha'i being protective about his behana,,... RK don't u worry. Wise raakhi kab hai? How about madhu tying raakhi to Bhai and thanking him for being protective, RK could force her to tie raakhi, just imagine sultan expressions😃