Users

Frequent Posters

undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

this show is getting crazier by the minute๐Ÿ˜†

.Bonfire_Heart. thumbnail
rk ab band baaja leke bajane nikla hai...
Tfs
ChocoSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _innocent_

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

CVs, couldnt have thought of something better?Aur, so when Paddy finds out, another slap in store?๐Ÿ˜• And chalo atleast RK is demonstrating symptoms of insecurities like most fanatics on this forum! ๐Ÿ˜›

Thanks TM!

Paddo should slap Madhu this time really hard. Whats wrong with Madhu?? ๐Ÿ˜ก
gangster ke ghar pe accidently land hone pe ek thappad to iss baar she lying again spending nights at RK's place for some work๐Ÿ˜† 

She should go for official nursing course..pehle ghayal Sultan ki malham patti ki, iss baar Physco Sudharo seva pe chali hai ๐Ÿคข

_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Misha-

RK will never change๐Ÿ˜† He does not trust Madhu. if his love is true...aise 1000 Sultan bhi aa jaye he doesn't need to get insecure.

He has good chance to beat Sultan black blue since he will be in front of his eyes. Come on RK show some action instead of getting suspicious & keep izzat of your words you spoke on phone yesterday๐Ÿ˜ณ

๐Ÿ˜† He is all talks ONLY! UNLESS he is attacking a woman, be it Padmini, Radha or MB๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†So he wont have guts OBVZ! He will only go and manhandle MB more= afterall he will feel hurt nah๐Ÿ˜ญ! WHo knows, PERHAPS another reoccurence of the scene where he nearly broke that whisky bottle on her head and this time Radha will be clapping her hands in delight and MB thinking, ooo I soo love you๐Ÿ˜†
BaraniK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: CHAKKU_DAAYAN

@BK- Lol who gave him the right? Madhu has not even made him her friend. And he isn't selfless. He doesn't care about her. He just wants a mother for his kid. This is not selflessness.

He want his son to be in safe hand .Madhu understand it.Because malik did the same.Agree he is a good selfish father who want his son to be taken care by a good n pure heart girl like madhu.
ChocoSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _innocent_

๐Ÿ˜† He is all talks ONLY! UNLESS he is attacking a woman, be it Padmini, Radha or MB๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†So he wont have guts OBVZ! He will only go and manhandle MB more= afterall he will feel hurt nah๐Ÿ˜ญ! WHo knows, PERHAPS another reoccurence of the scene where he nearly broke that whisky bottle on her head and this time Radha will be clapping her hands in delight and MB thinking, ooo I soo love you๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ 

Last time also he did the same... he was talking big big things on phone ki next time I will break your leg & will do this & do that...Holi pe uske saame Sultan Madhu ko color lagaya & Madhu ne usse but he just watched...Mauka bhi tha dastorr bhi tha...diya hota Sultan ko do chaar ghuma ke  ๐Ÿคฃ empty talks as always  

haha No Madhu will be like - please feel free to do so, m here to stay now ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by -Misha- - 11 years ago
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@BK- Not just for his son, he has even started dreaming about Madhu for himself. And he isn't even doing any social service by pointing gun at RK. He just can't accept the fact that the girl whose sympathy he misunderstood as her LOUUU went back to her husband.
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I just hope Madhu had the courage to escape from RK's clutches, with whoever's help. be it Sultan or someone else. Now she is being too weak.

Maybe Sultan will fulfill his promise of paying back to them by helping Madhu when she is in need of that. And I feel Madhu really needs a well wisher and a friend at this time of her life.

Madhu too interferes in Sultan life when she hardly knows him. So Sultan is doing it now. So Madhu shouldn;t complain either.
Edited by Shahisthi - 11 years ago
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Misha-

๐Ÿคฃ 

Last time also he did the same... he was talking big big things on phone ki next time I will break your leg & will do this & do that...Holi pe uske saame Sultan Madhu ko color lagaya & Madhu ne usse but he just watched...Mauka bhi tha dastorr bhi tha...diya hota Sultan ko do chaar ghuma ke  ๐Ÿคฃ empty talks as always  

haha No Madhu will be like - please feel free to do so, m here to stay now ๐Ÿ˜†

Areee like I said earlier he aint no true man! If he was he wouldnt have backstabbed the woman who apparently he loves! Chose to attack from the back and then threatned a disabled child! I mean is that what a REAL MAN OF HONOR DOES?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† So he is only good with dialogues and mishandling women! I mean dont get me wrong, am not doubting his manhood or anything as such! Just judging by his latest apperances๐Ÿ˜Ž I am sure if it came to a fight he will win, with his sad childhood story! *tai chiii*๐Ÿ˜†

A rain sequence of touch me ooo touch me!!๐Ÿ˜ณ Then back to recycling scenes!๐Ÿ˜‰ Hawwwttt Hawwwt Hawwwtt! Haina?๐Ÿ˜ณ  Love Rishbala๐Ÿ˜›
natasha_n thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Im just waiting for RK to inform police about Gunda attack on Him

Or elsse Dips should do the honours of informing police

Edited by ..natasha.. - 11 years ago