Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinu.sr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
i loved their morning after conversation...and i am all geared up for this new phase of their life...

I absolutely fangirl over the way you write passion...honestly it is one of the best here...the way you add a lot of depth to Arnav's character makes the whole passion so intense...so raw...preethi and myself were discussing your update so thoroughly and we noticed your description for arnav's muscles downright sexy!!!!! hope our kids dont find what their moms are upto :)

And after the intense emotions in this story my personal favourite is the humour (I mean Shyam)...omg he is just so hilarious...hahahahaha...i was ROFL when he was perplexed at Arnav and Khushi's intimacy...please please more of that...will you?
vinu.sr thumbnail

Originally posted by: shree10

Boss , I can survive on Arshi updates sans Shyam. I just can't stand that creep.

No I dont want option 3 too...and I dont find him creepy here...he is totally ridiculous...and i love the humour he brings to the story...he is the real flopwa...

And I choose option 1 :)
Edited by asr2kkg - 10 years ago
undercoverhappy thumbnail
chapter 15 & 16 were fabπŸ‘

loved how Kushi convinced Arnav into visiting his father at the hospital

their love has become more deeper πŸ€—

Shyam πŸ˜‘ i want dadi to kick him out no I want the maids to kick him out

next update 
chulbuli94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
U dint update 
OK ~~~~~enjoy with your family πŸ˜ƒ
but don't forget~~~~I m waiting😳
achu_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
One of the amazing off I ever read

Thanks
preethi.saseeda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Kavi... So u r on off?? We are just back after a vacation and looks like this month is going to be tough for fiction readers... Most of them are on off writing mode... Sad sad sad... Missing u n wishing u fun...

Coming to the update... Kaviji only u can present us this raw Arnav... Ahem ahem... What a passion what a passion!!!! The way you had written his muscular frame made me blush for an hour after reading it... I could clearly understand an happy Khushi for three weeks without her husband... Just a night n Khushi could roam around with blush for days together... Kaviji are you not making our Arnav over macho here 😳... I am not complaining even a teeny bit about it... Arnav can do lot more... Bring it on kaviji we are waiting to see what is in store for us... 3 weeks of separation n passion that would have got built out of it... We are waiting to read... N one more point... Of all the shyams I have come across yours is the funniest...
shree10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Kavi,
Tu Chhupi hai Kahan???

Hum tadpate yahan...😭
vinu.sr thumbnail

Kavi,
Tu Chhupi hai Kahan???

Hum tadpate yahan...😭

YES Kavi!!!

Missing VoF Arnav :) He is one of the most desirable Arnavs in this forum! And I hear that he can make some people blush for an hour :)
anamunir thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey missing update on this badly!!!!!
come witha bang on update sooon dear!!!!!
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Kavi,
Since you are not updating this week.. You will be levied Late charge / jurmana.
Your options are-

1) Your next update will be as long as 2 updates

2)You give more 18+ stuff between Arshi. πŸ˜‰

3)Shyam dies in a freak accident on Delhi-Jaipur Highway. (To pay for his sins in DR as well)

4)All of the above.

So whats ur pick?

1 & 2 πŸ˜ƒ