Radha Ma...Negative ? Nooo !

Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Everyone makes a difference. Someone who does something for others makes a big and good diffference

Have been going thru the posts...where many have voiced their thoughts about Radha Ma turning negative...possibly...maybe...prediction...etc...etc...

Now coming to the point, if that is the case...if...if...if...it goes that  way...i.e  Radha Ma turning negative...am sure...many elderly couple / youngsters who get inspired by the concept of Mittals...will take 10 steps backward . Am sure Mittals...do not want that...as TV is the medium where you get an opportunity to convey social message...'a message that makes a difference'...you want to convey for the betterment of the society in general. Negative characters are always there to enhance the beauty of good ones but the message need not turn negative...that is a total  PUT OFF...for me atleast.

This PV of Radha Ma can be shown very beautifully...her entry as 'Ma' to children, grand-children, husband, daughter-in-law, even buaji...how she changes lives for better ...and her contribution towards the family is the result of 'social message'. Hope CVs keep that in mind and do not spoil it for 'twist' and 'turns'.

The positive character should remain positive for viewers to believe in 'POSITIVITY'...we already have a positive  approach / look  character having negative shades...there is no need to add another one.

Imagine 'Schindya parivar' as one big happy family ...the music of happiness always draws
and not withdraw. Wishing to see the family as a 'SOUND OF MUSIC'...don't mind a bit of 'downs' in life but would love to fly with the schindya parivar who are on a journey of 'love and care'

Love to have your views . Thank you !😊
Edited by chitsri65 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amandajoy33 thumbnail
Beautiful thoughts. Hope the story goes along these lines rather than taking bizarre negative turn for the sake of trps.
princess121993 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
completely agree with u :)
leenarana42 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
well said, I totally agree with you.
Nice post dear.
Chitra_11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amandajoy33

Beautiful thoughts. Hope the story goes along these lines rather than taking bizarre negative turn for the sake of trps.

Thanks for responding😊
Chitra_11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sri_Radha

Nice post👏 ⭐️

thanks😊
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
that was well said yeah ...radha ma getting married and her entry wud hopefully chnge everyonce lives...

they might get loads of happiness...
lulujjjj thumbnail
good post even i am not interested to see radha turning negative.
yamunah79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wel said...agree 100% ...i think cv aware this... 😉
jy11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I dont want radhama turn - ve.. Nice post