hateme2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

The track is now better. But still the pace is slow.

So AK has decided to
Chase the CV's.

PS : The idea was of Ankur.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree the pace is quite slow right now...but one thing I like in the village track is the new characters...they bring some freshness in the show...and surya chemistry too, it has reached another level ๐Ÿ˜† 
hateme2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: niruba

I agree the pace is quite slow right now...but one thing I like in the village track is the new characters...they bring some freshness in the show...and surya chemistry too, it has reached another level ๐Ÿ˜† 

Agreed. But sometimes the suspense is being dragged longer.

Always thinking - what will happen to Emily ?

what will happen to Emily ?

what will happen to Emily ?

thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: niruba

right niru
this track has all the elements of a family show
drama- momily marriage
social message - kajri, 
different colors of love, maasa and dadasa , surya , bhabhasa and bhabho๐Ÿ˜†

hateme2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramasuresh78

right niru
this track has all the elements of a family show
drama- momily marriage
social message - kajri, 
different colors of love, maasa and dadasa , surya , bhabhasa and bhabho๐Ÿ˜†

CORRECT.
akku8910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice  post  and  the  caption  and  the  pic  hilarious ๐Ÿคฃ.The  village  track  gives  the  essential  flavour and  drama  2  the  show  with  some  suspense  like  the  story  of  Kajli  and  the  Thakur  reprimanding  the  ppl  who  displayed  the  acts  in  front  of  Rathis .And  the last  not  the  least  abt  the  outcome  of  MoMli  relationship  and  how  Maasa  and  the  Khap  Panchayat is  going  2  react  and  the  outcome  it  will  have  on  Rathis  and  in  the  midst  of  all  these  how  Sandy  is  going  2  manage  though  we  know  that  being  a  serial  she  comes  out  successfully.I  think  they  r  going  2  drag  it  till  the  IPL  gets  over. 

But  1  thing  is  this  track  is  high  on  entertainment  quotient  with  Maasa  and  her  teaching Sandy  2  be  a  romantic  gal.
Edited by akku8910 - 11 years ago
hateme2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: akku8910

Nice  post  and  the  caption  and  the  pic  hilarious ๐Ÿคฃ.The  village  track  gives  the  essential  flavour and  drama  2  the  show  with  some  suspense  like  the  story  of  Kajli  and  the  Thakur  reprimanding  the  ppl  who  displayed  the  acts  in  front  of  Rathis .And  the last  not  the  least  abt  the  outcome  of  MoMli  relationship  and  how  Maasa  and  the  Khap  Panchayat is  going  2  react  and  the  outcome  it  will  have  on  Rathis  and  in  the  midst  of  all  these  how  Sandy  is  going  2  manage  though  we  know  that  being  a  serial  she  comes  out  successfully.I  think  they  r  going  2  drag  it  till  the  IPL  gets  over. 

But  1  thing  is  this  track  is  high  on  entertainment  quotient  with  Maasa  and  her  teaching Sandy  2  be  a  romantic  gal.

Absolutely right.
UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†. A funny take. Dragging will continue at least till IPL to give scope for drama. We have to forget about college and IPS which I am sure Sandhya will definitely top without a day of preparation.๐Ÿ˜†. Since digression is the way  they have decided to take, the main theme will be put  in the back burner for TRPS sake. As viewers, all we can do is to enjoy the episodes  of the the track totally forgetting what the serial started off with.

thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
what i liked  best in this track is we got to see the seduction side of sandy๐Ÿคฃ
bhabho in her sherni se morni avatar
bhabhasa taking full advantage of it
but still i miss GG room๐Ÿ˜†
hateme2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: farhana874

Royal Bengal Tiger!๐Ÿ˜†

Literally.