God the update is fantastic di! <3
The Guru siggies! Ahhh! I LOVE THEM!☺️

I edited my request :)
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
J a n u   d i i i i πŸ€— 

you super duper talented lady! πŸ˜Ž

I can't tell you how much i loved my request! 

I know you weren't satisfied πŸ˜† But as i told you last night itself,i truly loved it! πŸ˜ƒ 

*u must have understood that after seeing my reaction  yest* πŸ€ͺ I get super excited if I really love something! πŸ˜†

I love it!Already using it!AND I am much more than satisfied with how it turned out! 

I am gonna bug you for more stuff on a regular basis now πŸ˜†

The purple blue coloring looks SO SO S O O O O O  pretty!Its very eyepleasing!

Plus the texture!This is sone pe suhaaga πŸ˜ƒ 

the video quality sucked,so sorry about that.oh and the timing error too πŸ˜›

Even with such crappy video quality,if you can create something as beautiful as this,wonder what you can do with HD!  

I have always found your colorings VERY unique and extremely PRETTY!

I CANT THANK YOU ENOUGH! <3 :*

All i can say is,im gonna flaunt those avis sig box for a really really  l o o o o o o  n g  time n make everyone jealous! πŸ˜Ž

thank you sooo much! 

Edited by disha15 - 10 years ago
Jananivjc thumbnail

Omg..!!

It was Fantabulous as ever..!!

I love ur creations..!!

ASR siggies were awesome..!!

-ProudGCian- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome Creations...⭐️
pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Your jokes suck, did I ever tell you that? 🀣

ROFL, we'll see whether I can live up to your standards or not. πŸ˜‰

:P Says you!
And lol, ummm, my standards? Dude, your siggies are like here *points really really high* and mine are here *points down*
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

R E Q U E S T S

Completed the 2nd batch of requests! πŸ˜ƒ Once again, please do not use these without requesters' permission, and if requesters want their requests redone, they have 1 free chance! πŸ˜†

For Aishu

Stacked Vertically: http://i.minus.com/iCUG0zuCuGkMs.gif

I am SO dissatisfied with the video signature and am willing to remake it if you want me to. I swear, I won't be offended if you want me to remake it, so please be totally honest!

Second Version

With English Text

For Gunia

Stacked (I stacked them both plain and with text, so you can choose which one you like best!)

For Swati

You didn't tell me how many you wanted, so I made 20. πŸ˜†

Stacked

Stacked with text (let me know if you want something different!)

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 10 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Request List

Pg. 18

-Swetha- DONE
Mrs.MuffinSobti
 -MaanKiThush-
AishuHiBawari DONE
disha15 DONE

Pg. 19

Xx.Sri.xX DONE
jenny1000 (suggestion)
arun-deeps DONE
Varnita.
DeadDevil DONE

Pg. 20

-iLoveSobti-
Jananivjc

Pg. 21

-sanaa- (pics on pg. 22)
..RD.. (suggestion)
pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OH MY GOD! How, I mean what, kaise, I mean HOW DO YOU DO THAT? I knew when I requested from you that my requests would turn out ultra-fabulous, but I didn't expect them to be as gorgeous as they are! You are sooo talented, my dear Di! Like, Jesus Christ! WOW!

First of all, the Doctor Who avis are perfection! I love the TenxRose ones because they're just soo perfect for the scene! The style, especially the font, which looks like a handwritten love letter type font, it's so utterly perfect for that scene! If there are any other Whovians on India Forums, they will turn green with envy over those avis! I'm sure Lola di will! And the series finale one, which, I'm so glad you did -- I knew you said no animated signatures, but I'm glad you made this exception -- is STUNNING! I know the scene might have been hard to color because it was so monochromatic almost, but you did a wonderful job! I love love love love love it! Both versions are fabulous, but I will use the first one b/c I just love the text color. It's matching with the video.

And the Jai Shri Krishna sigg, ufff... maar dala! I honestly cannot stop staring at it, it is that good! The coloring is so bright and fun, just like that scene! It's perfect! And there you go again with the matching text colors and all! You are a professional, aren't you? I bet you secretly design movie posters as a hobby! Like this siggy is gorgeous. It's beyond anything I can ever hope to make!

So thank you for such beautiful requests! I love them and I love you for putting up with me and my long list of requests! hehe, THANK YOU!

Edited by AishuHiBawari - 10 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: AishuHiBawari

:P Says you!
And lol, ummm, my standards? Dude, your siggies are like here *points really really high* and mine are here *points down*

Oh puh-leaze! πŸ₯±

After seeing the piece of garbage which I made for your request, you will probably never return to my shop again, and I wouldn't blame you! 🀣
-Ursh- thumbnail
Janaki stunning update! 

All the requests came out flawless...

Your just amazing at it all