Is this MB forum or Psychologist forum!!

Simple-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Sorry can't help myself from making this post..Everyone in forum is turning to psychologists & giving opinions about RK 's character & doing relationship counselling๐Ÿ˜ณ It's just a show & RK & Madhu are just characters who play according to the script given to them by Cv's.It's their choice to make RK psycho or perfect hero!!๐Ÿ˜› It's just their choice..All these lessons & discussions is not going to change what they decided on for RK & Madhu..๐Ÿ˜ณ.If they showing RK like psycho they are also trying to show a criminal /don walking freely & taking advantage of a simple middle class girls hospitality & 

It's just my view..Never made a post like this before..Plzz if u don't agree you can stay away from it or can say I disagree...But no BASHING ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

armummy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This forum is for teaching moral sceince based on the actions of fictional characters...

can't believe how many Psychologist and social workers are here...should seriously direct them to needy places.
OoViVioO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: armummy

This forum is for teaching moral sceince based on the actions of fictional characters...

can't believe how many Psychologist and social workers are here...should seriously direct them to needy places.

๐Ÿคฃ
xxAqeelahxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice Post !!
What is all psycho psycho going on , and if it one post then okay but it's like all Rk haters start doing it and it hurts ...

If you have nothing good to say don't say bad either ... respect people's views if rk psycho then okay , they can think that but it's Cv doing all this so blame them ... Not Rk

Good Night Anjali :)
Simple-Girl thumbnail

very true..๐Ÿ˜ณ Can't help myself from making this post!!๐Ÿ˜ณ It's all sort of explanation how RK's behaviour is..๐Ÿ˜ณ
Simple-Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: xxAqeelahxx

Nice Post !!
What is all psycho psycho going on , and if it one post then okay but it's like all Rk haters start doing it and it hurts ...

If you have nothing good to say don't say bad either ... respect people's views if rk psycho then okay , they can think that but it's Cv doing all this so blame them ... Not Rk

Good Night Anjali :)

Thanks ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

LOL๐Ÿ˜†

Some expect a good social message sent to the viewers while its just a fictional show for other hence difference of opinions about the characters/story.

At the end of the day - both sides has legit reasons and we are none to judge neither of them;)

Edited by Aahaana - 11 years ago
DushtDanaf. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

LOL i love you for saying this ! ๐Ÿคฃ
-Vinu- thumbnail
Nice post I agree with you...! ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผCV's will decide about their characteristics.. We can't help with that.. As fans we should watch da show & support them, even if sometimes we don't agree with da storyline! LOL & da thing is most of the Rishbala / Sulbala fans always forget this is just a fictional serial.. not reality..They live in the story with them!
TheGreenArrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Really if its just a show then why u are taking people dislikement for Rk serious after all its just a serial