Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Tangled_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..

<font color="#FF0099">tumhare pass zidd hai, akad hai, gussa hai, attitude hai par mere paas maa hai
</font>
🀣

this was d best line πŸ˜†
..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Tanz : i didn't like that too  i said it in CCD like he didn't hear all what she said all that matters to him iss to hear ILU...he didn't hear her when she said she is dead insideand Madhu gave him the disgusted look...man when will this guy understand and try to make her forgive him instead of forcing her
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..

@Tanz : i didn't like that too  i said it in CCD like he didn't hear all what she said all that matters to him iss to hear ILU...he didn't hear her when she said she is dead insideand Madhu gave him the disgusted look...man when will this guy understand and try to make her forgive him instead of forcing her

Right now the only thing that matters to RK is the assurance Madhu loves ONLY him and nobody else. thats all he cares about and thats what matters. he jus wants to hear about it. and thats why when he heard it he was smiling like a kid πŸ˜² he doesnt want to understand Madhu at all neither he thinks his behavior is inappropriate. he is being as selfish as he could. i jus cant like it. 
one more...
Radha ji gives him all the lectures on his duties for wife etc etc and says she is sharminda due to him...and he takes out his knief to cut his wrist and Radhi ji starts panicking...and RK goes like - 'Maa...sharminda ho jao' 🀣🀣🀣...saare lectures ki band baja di 🀣🀣
PurpleHorizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phoenix.Xeelan

ok forget joking but it made me really very sad when after confessing everything by Madhu RK said.. aur bolo na πŸ˜² i cant laugh at this scene because i was soo mad at him and Madhu looked shocked and so hurt. he is doing everything wrong. instead of healing her heart he is shocking her and hurting her again. when he will understanding forcing her to stay with him isnt gonna fix their relationship. he needs to make her stay in a NORMAL way 

Coz, thats not something to laugh about. But I guess...RK's full focus was on the answer he needed to hear. And his reaction was to that. Coz her answer was such a relief to him it seemed almost he got his life n sanity back. He was in that state only when he said aur bolo na.
To heal her he needs to first be assured himself...to trust her love again. Else how will he heal her. Her pain did register but its at the back of his mind for now I think.
Lol...he can only force her to stay...and infact her staying with him will make him realise that he just cannot make things alright like this. Staying doesn't mean she'll forgive and show her love.
Ananya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hello Girls...πŸ€—

Just came back from a long meeting...😡 πŸ˜΅

How did you all like today's episode?

Overall, I enjoyed it.
Edited by Ananya05 - 11 years ago
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: PurpleHorizon

Coz, thats not something to laugh about. But I guess...RK's full focus was on the answer he needed to hear. And his reaction was to that. Coz her answer was such a relief to him it seemed almost he got his life n sanity back. He was in that state only when he said aur bolo na.
To heal her he needs to first be assured himself...to trust her love again. Else how will he heal her. Her pain did register but its at the back of his mind for now I think.
Lol...he can only force her to stay...and infact her staying with him will make him realise that he just cannot make things alright like this. Staying doesn't mean she'll forgive and show her love.

he was just happy and relived hearing what he wants to hear. thats it. it's selfish and he needs a breakdown because basically what i see is he is panicked inside that Madhu has moved on and he will never get her back. thats why he is desperate and crazy and he is doing even MORE wrong things than he has done before. though he wants to make it right. 
all wrong moves and RK trying to feed madhu and nice and thank God he didn try to feed her forcefully.. pagalpan ki level kafi high haina.. anything can happen πŸ˜†
@red, well said and hope so.
..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
bye Sana
@Tanz&Urvi : very well said

PurpleHorizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phoenix.Xeelan

he was just happy and relived hearing what he wants to hear. thats it. it's selfish and he needs a breakdown because basically what i see is he is panicked inside that Madhu has moved on and he will never get her back. thats why he is desperate and crazy and he is doing even MORE wrong things than he has done before. though he wants to make it right. 
all wrong moves and RK trying to feed madhu and nice and thank God he didn try to feed her forcefully.. pagalpan ki level kafi high haina.. anything can happen πŸ˜†
@red, well said and hope so.

Yes its selfish...RK never claimed to be selfless.πŸ˜† Just that now Madhu has begun to enter his self centered circle. And moreover think about it...if RK is in this insane crazy state...how ill he heal her? How will he do the right things? For him to focus on healing her he needs to be self confidant right? 
Be hopeful...RK ne gobhi ki sabzi se shuruat kar di hai🀣🀣🀣
@Red - Exactly!!
..NadiaZ.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: PurpleHorizon

Yes its selfish...RK never claimed to be selfless.πŸ˜† Just that now Madhu has begun to enter his self centered circle. And moreover think about it...if RK is in this insane crazy state...how ill he heal her? How will he do the right things? For him to focus on healing her he needs to be self confidant right? 
Be hopeful...RK ne gobhi ki sabzi se shuruat kar di hai🀣🀣🀣
@Red - Exactly!!

u forgot MR indiaπŸ˜†...Mrs india and Mr Seema🀣