(I have all the rights)

~ PRoLOgUe ~

"Om Jai Jagadish Hare
Swami Jai Jagadish hare
Bhakt janoneke Sankat
Das Jano ke Sankat
Shana Mein door Kare...
Om Jai Jagadhish Hare"

She touched her mother's feet to take blessing.
"Khush raho beti" (may lord shower you with happiness) Garima caressed her daughter's long silky hair and kissed her cheeks.
Payel give her mother a bright smile in return. A 22 year old slim, tall beautiful girl with full of life. She was blessed with the most beautiful family, the gupta's.
Shashi Gupta was one of the most renowned business man and her wife Garima Gupta a well-known professor of the university of mumbai. Both we blessed with twins, Payel and Khushi, khushi being the eldest by an hour. 

"Payel, they will be arriving soon dear, go and get changed. where is khushi darling?" Garima asked.
"Maa woh di is having a very important conference call with some client" payel said hugging her mother sideways and munching on to the prasad (offerings).
Garima hugged payel and asked her to go to her room feeling heavy. She never wanted to marry Payel before Khushi. Both the Gupta parents tried their best to convince Khushi to get married. But she refused to get married for her entire life and wanted to dedicate herself in social work simultaneously looking after their family business. Khushi was a serious girl, she used to be just like Payel, fulfilled, full of life, but a day changed her life entirely. She became nothing less than a stone hearted woman. There was no word call feelings in her dictionary. After that day she became a girl with less words. She had no friends to talk to. She never bothered to make friends. She believed that there was not person on this world to whom she would be able to confine. Preferred to spend time on her own, working and reading novels. Other then her work and books she had only one recreation, that was painting. She loved to colours since she was a child, but lately her painting depicted loss, misery, and unholy things. Most of her paintings were monochromatic and pale. But there was onlyy person she talked too was Payel and with others she preferred to stay aloof.

"Mr. Aman Mehra, is that a joke? How could you make such a big mistake? Do you even how much will that cost us? How could you be so careless? I just cant believe Gupta's has lost the project just because of your stupidity. If you cannot do your job properly, you are free to leave the job. I.dont.like.clumsy.people.in.my.office. Do you get that?...Next time make sure the bidding papers are correct and WE bag the project at any cost". Khushi furiously disconnected the call in anger spitting venoms and threw her phone away from her in frustration. Muttering "rediculous" she concentrated back in her laptop.

"Khushi!" Garima stepped inside her room.

She turned her head and picked up her deep long lashes. Her bluish dreamy eyes cascaded with rimless glasses looked at her mother's trembling figure. She was an epitome of beauty the most eligible spinter. Every men dreamt of a princess like her. The most gorgeous, intelligent, and a successful business lady.

Khushi turnd back and concentrated in her work avoiding her mother.

"Beta!" garima came and sat beside her. Caressing her hair she said, "aaj payel to dekhne ke liye Raizada's arahe hai...tu rahe gi na?" (today raizada's are going to come and see payel, we all will be expecting you) garima said nervously bitting her lips.

"hmm!" khushi hummed and continued to work discouraging garim to discuss further on the topic.

Garima didnot want to disturb her because she was well aware of her elder daughter's temperament. With heavy heart she walked out of her room feeling sad that it has been more than 6 years now, but her daughter is almost the same. There was no improvement in her behavior.

Listening to the closure of the door khushi glanced at the dark wooden door, feeling sad that she will never be able to fulfill her parent's dream...she will never get married in her life...she had taken oath...because she hated men, anything associated with men...She closed her eyes and sighed. "I am sorry mom, i know you have dreamt of my marriage, but my hands are tied. I can never give myself to any man. I can never love any man. All men are bust*rds.

"Shashi I am worried for Khushi" Garima hugged shashi who was reading his newspapers. Humari bacchi ka kya hoga? Aaj woh aakeli nahi hai, hum sab hai saath mein but we will not be there with her always, even payel will have her family soon...what will happen to our dearest daughter Shashi?" A lone tear slid down garima's cheeks. (what will happen to her? Today she is not alone, we all are with her)

"Garima! humari bachhi bohot hosiyar hai...and devi maiya ka ashirwaad hamesha uske sar pe bana rehta hai...we dont need to worry...I am sure she will be fine". (our child is very intellegent and she is god's child, his blessing are always on her)

"Shashi you dont understand, she need someone in her life who will take care of her. She cannot conceal herself in the darkness like this. She have to come out of this terrible phase and enjoy like a normal woman. Not all men are Devil. There are men like you who will shower his love for her", garima placed her head on shashi's lap and cried bitterly.

"Garima!" Shashi cupped Garima's cheek, "Look we cannot change what has happened to her, and she needs time to get out of it".

"I hope meri bacchi hamesha khush rahe...aur mujhe pakka yakeen hai ki iss duniya mein aisa koi ek hai jo hamari khushi ko phirse hans na sikhaye", garima sighed blinking her bitter tears away. (i hope she is happy and i am sure there is someone in this world who will take away all her pain and shower her with love and happiness)

"There is a call for you Mr. Raizada", the receptionist informed her boss.

"How is it stella?" Mr. Raizada enquired before asking her to connect the call.

"Mr. Akash Raizada is on the call, Mr Raizada".

He checked his watch and mentally slapped himself for being such a forgetful person. "Shit! you are gone arnav", he mentally cursed himself and asked the receptionist to connect it.

Before Akash could say anything, he appologized "I am so sorry akash, i will be there in 30 mins pakka. Please Di ko handle karlena". Arnav picked up his jacket and stormed out of his cabin.

Arnav Singh Raizada was an emerging business man. He was one of the promising entrepreneur of the state. A warm hearted, lovely brother of Akash and Anjali. Despite of being cousins by origin but they bonded like siblings. Arnav was loved by all due to his clam and composed composer. Arnav knew Shashi gupta from past one year and hence the marriage proposal happened.

Next

Edited by appy_indy-KD - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Please Add

AppyIndyPM

to receive future PMs.
appy_indy-KD will not send out any PMs after one month

AUTHORs NOTE *IMP READ

I am not going to send PMs regularly now. please add me in your twitter ID as i will be giving the links through twitter. Or you can choose to slalk for updates.

MY TWITTER ID
https://twitter.com/appyindy

MY STORIES ARE NOW *COPYRIGHTED (*cr)
I hold the soul ownership of my stories.
Please dont copy any concept or scenes without taking my permission otherwise i will report your thread.
FB buddies please stop posting my stories directly. If you wish to post it then post my FB link page.
If i see anybody coping my concept or stories i will stop posting any story.
I strictly mean it.

PLEASE DONOT POST THIS ON FB without asking me

Author's note:
"I condemn indirect bashing in the name of constructive critisism, if u really feel like being constructive... pm me, i wont eat u".
If you have any problem with the story you are free to express your thoughts with me on the thread. but if you have anything else to discus other than the story such as grammar, spelling mistakes, tense problems, structure PLEASE PM ME.

INDEX 
of my previous and ongoing  work

Edited by appy_indy-KD - 11 years ago
luv.u.rubletin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
OMG!! I'm FIRST!!
For the first time! LOL 

The Prologue is AWESOME!!πŸ˜ƒ
It seems Arnav Khushi have somewhat flipped their personalities hereπŸ˜‰
hmm...The day that changed her life...a mystery...
I really want to read further...please try to update soon!!😊

Edited by luv.u.rubletin - 11 years ago
SarunArshiIpk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it!!! wonder what happened in khushi's past

Arnav is calm n composed. . hmmm interesting to see this side of him.

Please cont soon
mbbsrocks thumbnail
RES

UNRES

ANOTHER FF πŸ˜ƒOR SS???

OMGG TOTALLY CHANGE ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA..

BUT I AM WONDERING WHOSE PROPOSAL HAS COME FOR PAYAL..
I THINK ITS ARNAV,S..
BUT NO WORRIES..ARSHI AIK HONGE I AM SUREπŸ˜‰
AND WHAT HAPPENED WITH KHUSHI WICH TOTALLY CHANGED HER??😭😭

VERY NICE STARTING..

WAITING TO READ MOREEE...

LOVEYOU APPY 
Edited by mbbsrocks - 11 years ago
sikhni_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
haila new FF 

twins hmm ye twins  dikhne me ek jaisi hai kya ??
agr haan to dono khushi jaisi hai na ????
khushi k saath kya hua ??
ladki dekhne akaash aa raha hai na ??πŸ˜ƒ

main bhi na 
waiting for next part 
thnks for a new FF appy  i knw ye bhi awesome hoga β€οΈ

Edited by sikhni_ - 11 years ago
ARSHI_FAN11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Many many congratulations on starting this new story Appy πŸ‘  was so so missing your updates on other stories in general πŸ˜” 
This one sounds like a bit of character reversal for Arnav and Khushi and from prologue sounds damn cool πŸ˜Ž will wait for your updates πŸ˜Š

BTW just read that you are working on your novel, will we get the privilege to read that ???? 
DraculaGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i'm happiest person in the world bcoz of u Appy

after reading Uncontrollable Emotions
i think my Emotions r getting Uncontrollable
Edited by cruze - 11 years ago
.aarnav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

hey im new follower of ur stories.i recently  read  unconcius love1and2.forbidden desire and ons1and 2,pawn,bonded for the womb 2...half of ur index...it takes  another 2 &3 days to compllete ur full index...

ur jst awesome

yaar...ur stories superb...

and the new story amazing

Akorshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
new ff...paro di...
so nice concept...
ye kya yaha to hamari khushi ekdam khadoos...
aur arnav bitwa sugar like meetha...
cross connection of characters...its different...
update  s00n...