Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cssudha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey folks!!

I LOVED the episode!! The much awaited private convo of SP and Radha was finally here today and it was well executed!! Really liked SP confession and apology to Radha!! He truly realized his mistake and had finally acknowledged his deeds towards Radha!! Also the way he said , he left alone after Gayatri's death was heart breaking!! Gayatri was the only one who understood him and stood beside him in every moment of his life!! I feel his words were the actual tribute to Gayatri that how a man needs woman in his life!! And now he knew only Radha can be a true companion in his life further!! Its good to watch him repenting wholeheartedly !!

SP's true apology itself made Radha to forgive him and so she doesn't want any further talks regarding this PV!! She knew that this PV would give her the right justice but why she was stepping back?? Is she afraid of the responsibilities as SP's wife or was it her self respect or do she have a fear of how could she protect SP's reputation ?? I really didn't get what made her to be so reluctant on this PV!! Any hidden motive ?? I really dont want her to be a negative character!!

About the serpent drama , it was funny actually! 😆 Anyways , no more comments!! Enjoyed the episode!!
jikky_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Jyo,

We had problem that Zee is not giving us any symbolic promos and when they finally gave us a masked symbolic promo we are saying that they could have given a simple promo. This is not fair  🤣 🤣

See  channel got what they wanted, the attention from the viewers and they got that through the masks 😆
Edited by jikky_84 - 11 years ago
cssudha thumbnail
@ Shobhs , Angel , Raveena : Hilarious posts !! 🤣  🤣

@ All
: Wonderful takes and discussions!! 👏
cssudha thumbnail
@ All : U know what guys , I finally caught the culprits( masked ppl) after watching the promo for about hundred times!! And they are...they are CV's !! They are the real master minds!! 😛 😆
jikky_84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cssudha

@ All : U know what guys , I finally caught the culprits( masked ppl) after watching the promo for about hundred times!! And they are...they are CV's !! They are the real master minds!! 😛 😆

Finally you got the culprits Sudha, Congratulations 🤣 🤣
anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good morning folks

Here is a fun post for you to enjoy:

Minu2201 thumbnail
Angel thank you so much for saying such encouraging words on my post, it means a lot to me
because you, yourself are such a great writer, thanks again.

@ jyoti thank you so so much for all your lovely comments on my post, you really made my day!! and
I really mean it !

@ All  my sincere thanks for commenting and liking on all my posts, it really made my day !
thanks for the support when I bothered you with my posts , thanks again.
Edited by Minu2201 - 11 years ago
anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Angel

Nice tee message and 🤣 comic strip
ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

@Angel:     🤣  🤣    I nearly fell off my chair...gosh, this is hilarious!   🤣
Sri_Radha thumbnail
@nirmalac99,  Abie10,  PhalguniK,  saf24,  Loveforlife,  anonee,  lulujjj,  ssroomani,  jikky_84,  jyoti06:Thanks 😳
@Angel:Awesome.⭐️.Both SP and Radha dreams about their pv.😆..Last pic so hilarious  🤣 🤣 🤣. 
@ssroomani:Omg..Fantastic⭐️...So hilarious🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣. Prashant is so cool and flirts with arpita😲😆.Poor arpita and gayatri both are shocked with yash and SP. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣..Enjoyed your post...continue😊
@Kirti,cssudha:Nice takes👏 👏 👏 @Abie,jyo, jikky_84:interesting  discussion by all👏 
@Minu2201:Awesome posts..👏 👏
@anonee:Nice fun posts⭐️