Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kdsubs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Zetter

Another wonderful update Dear πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...Vidhi you little trickster I love what she did with the flowers πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ˜›

Both Aarti and Yash wanted to say yes but they just needed to push and they got it, I'm happy that they finally decided to give it a try...Ansh will be getting his parents soon and I can't wait for their relationship to blossom πŸ˜ƒ

Waiting for the next installment πŸ˜‰

Thank you Zetter.

@bold
- i love that line πŸ˜†. Neither had said yes and here was Vidhi already subconsciously planning and goading her Yash Bhaiyya πŸ˜†.
kdsubs thumbnail

Originally posted by: jikky_84

Beautiful update πŸ‘

So both finally took the right decision πŸ˜ƒ Waiting to see their journey together.

Thank you Jikky.

Well, right decision for us - and for Ansh. It will be a while before they realize whether it was right or wrong for the two of them.
kdsubs thumbnail

Originally posted by: rutu83

quick updates! yayπŸ˜ƒ
and they both agreed! double yay πŸ˜†
ok can i just be a little self centered and say i love that u used jasmines for the new beginnings.  because i love love love jasmines.  they are my favs πŸ˜‰  though i like roses too😳
but jasmines πŸ€—

Lol Rutu - don't expect quick updates. Last week was a freak - three updates on top of work craziness. Or perhaps because of it πŸ˜‰.

And you can be as self-centred as you wish - after all this story is for you all. Btw, i love the fragrance of jasmines too... πŸ˜‰
kdsubs thumbnail

Originally posted by: goldenmoon

beautiful update

both yash n aarti agreed for marriage...
loved it..

Thank you Dona. Yes, they finally agreed to marry - but not to be husband-wife yet πŸ˜‰.
kdsubs thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks for pms. You have nicely written all the chapters. Brilliant work dear friend.

Thank you so much Caller.
kdsubs thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Iqra--

Res! And to think I haven't unresed from the last update. :D 

πŸ˜† . Take your time Iqra.
kdsubs thumbnail

Thank you Mula.
kdsubs thumbnail

πŸ˜†. Good girl πŸ˜‰.
cynthiagem thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Waiting for the update. I love the self-thought moments of the two before committing and saying "yes". It was a wise thing though a bit manipulative for Vidhi to plant those flowers but still I think their smaell was the turning point for Yash's decision to marry Aarti for Ansh's sake. Thank you for the beautiful chapter.
kdsubs thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shashi1984

Fabulous update. Loved the way you described the roses and jasmine fragrances in Yash's life. The roses which Arpita liked are dried now, and the Jasmine fragrance is alive in their garden, which is Aarti's favorite frangrance.

Vidhi did a good job by replacing the dried roses with the new fresh patches of jasmine. As if saying Yash to forgot about the past and welcome the future as a fresh fragrance in life. The flowers beautifully symbolizes the past and future.

Yash also ready to move on for Ansh's sake as Maya didi told him, Live for the living Yash, do what your heart told is right for Ansh. And he takes the decision of saying yes to marriage.

Aarti also considers all her duties about Maa-Bauji, orphanage and office, and finds alternatives for that. And she made the decision too of saying yes.

Waiting forward for the marriage. Update soon.

Awww Shashi - you put that so beautifully. Thank you!!

Oh this marriage will be a very simple affair. Nothing grand like the Scindias are used to organizing...