AdorableAyesha thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
what do U  think if he will do dhoom πŸ˜† such he look' really great with bike 

-Red-Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AyeshaLuvRajeev

Manish Paul and Kapil Sharma to host Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 6

For the first time, the hosts of a dancing reality show on Colors will both be boys. Read'

Last year in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, we witnessed Manish Paul and comedy queen Bharti Singh's antics being appreciated as much as the dance performances of the jodis. People loved the host-participant duo's chemistry and their comic timing. Guess the channel has decided to take cue from it and cash in on the trend by bringing in another funny man, Kapil Sharma for Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 6. So this time Manish will have the Comedy Circus winner as his partner in crime and we can't wait to see what these boys get up to!

And the list of participants too is getting hotter by the day. From being a part of Gladrags to skillfully slipping into the shoes of a handsome collector Shiv in Balika Vadhu to now shaking a leg in JDJ 6, Siddharth Shukla is doing it all. The model-turned-actor will now put on his dancing shoes in this celebrity reality show. The other contestants are popular small screens stars Drashti Dhami and Meghna 'Ammaji' Malik, actor Aarti Chhabria and singer Shaan.

The show has managed to create good buzz amongst the viewers and with the countdown all set to begin, it's going to be one hell of a dancing competition to watch out for. What say, BollywoodLifers?

link-http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/manish-paul-and-kapil-sharma-to-host-jhalak-dikhhla-jaa-6/

Woww.. I love reading good things about Sid!!
-Red-Rose- thumbnail
Amazing pic

Sidharth Shukla..you are anamazing personality!!
Love you so much!!❀️
AdorableAyesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: T2013

ya..i would love to..Mujhe sid ke sath koi bhi chalti hai..bas sid hona chahiye!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

But I want to see  him with priyanaka chopra  ...priyanaka is really hot πŸ˜‰ so its  will be great pair πŸ˜†
-Red-Rose- thumbnail
Kitna sona tujhe rab ne banaya..jee kare dekhti rahu!! Edited by T2013 - 11 years ago
AdorableAyesha thumbnail

Sidharth shukla!!β€οΈπŸ˜‰

He is too  sexy n hotter personality i can not handle πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ
AdorableAyesha thumbnail

Woww.. I love reading good things about Sid!!

Hope he will win the JDJ 6 πŸ‘πŸΌ
-Red-Rose- thumbnail

Originally posted by: AyeshaLuvRajeev

what do U  think if he will do dhoom πŸ˜† such he look' really great with bike 

The first time i saw this pic..i remembered Dhoom only..Sid to Dhoom macha dega!!⭐️
AdorableAyesha thumbnail
taara  would u like to see him  with horse or bike ? he  look great  with bike or horse riding πŸ€£