Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Payali09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: aparnauma

When there was a talk of new man in A's life I expected it to be a boring romance of endless eyelocks and dupattas floating around and getting stuck in all kind of places with a man as boring as A.🤣

@bold     ðŸ¤£

There were initial eyelocks but it was more of an angry rather than romantic nature...and also dupattas did float around and get stuck on heads, watches and trees ðŸ˜†
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Reminds me of Sheherazade and her 1001 nights of storytelling - Inn Kambhakt CVs ki iraade bhi kuch aisa hi lagtah hai...
divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

In AnSh when Shiv even attempts to eat mirchi - his halwaii gives him thanda paani😆  Kya boring hai yeh kahaani - no even rootna maanana... neither ever even gets mad😡

There was rootna of anandi when shiv did not tell her about his transfer...anandi was mad and did not even break the needle thread with her teeth. It took shiv to take help from a small kid to pacify anandi.
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Wishing each other on the morning of holi was sweet.She looked really pretty with all that wet washed hair and no jewellry.S looked cute.They looked like they were in sync with each other.
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sheetsden

There was rootna of anandi when shiv did not tell her about his transfer...anandi was mad and did not even break the needle thread with her teeth. It took shiv to take help from a small kid to pacify anandi.

That was a fight?  YAWN🤣  Nobody even uttered a Hurtful word or three.  Jaghubhai fights harder with his socks everymorning😆
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
Payali09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Reminds me of Sheherazade and her 1001 nights of storytelling - Inn Kambhakt CVs ki iraade bhi kuch aisa hi lagtah hai...

🤣

But atleast Sheherazade came up with a variety of different stories...CVs are following standard template for story...AnSh alone in room, one of them initiates romance, gets interrupted, mood off, go to sleep, try again another night ðŸ˜†
divine_ram thumbnail

That was a fight?  YAWN🤣  Nobody even uttered a Hurtful word or three

They r ansh mahaan they can never utter hurtful words...they r not jaga1 couple who shout at each other and still get pregnant.
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Payali09

🤣

But atleast Sheherazade came up with a variety of different stories...CVs are following standard template for story...AnSh alone in room, one of them initiates romance, gets interrupted, mood off, go to sleep, try again another night ðŸ˜†

I know - I would be happy if I got a story a night!  At least I would have a real not bore reason to snore during episodes
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparnauma

Wishing each other on the morning of holi was sweet.She looked really pretty with all that wet washed hair and no jewellry.S looked cute.They looked like they were in sync with each other.

They need to be IN SYNC at night not daylight😆😆 If they have not made genuine progress by next Sat then am going to do a list of 101 bahanne for why consumption cannot happen...to mock the CVs
divine_ram thumbnail
Why is saanchi listening to anandi jagya phone convo and what will be her plan ? How will saanchi meet jagya now ?