Which MEIEJ Love Story Section Did You Like?

Poll

Which MEIEJ RishBala Love Story Section Did You Like?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
-Pritt- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I don't know why I'm posting this. I actually was listening to music on my iPod when Main Pareshan popped up. I was instantly reminded of the beautiful moment in which Madhu begins to fall for RK. I personally loved that section best. It was just so adorable and cute. 

Then I began to wonder what everyone else liked best. 

So I cut it into sections in the poll and yeah, what section of MEIEJ (of RishBala's 'love' story) did you like best? I'm not calling it tracks because there were many tracks in between. And in case I missed something, I put an other option. If you pick other, please expand.

I'm just curious. And if this question doesn't make sense to you...I'm sorry ahaha I tend to be confusing at times. 

Yeahhh my purple writing's back! :D 

Examples of each (there are lots, but here's a few): 

RK and Madhu hate each other: RK makes Madhu his spot, Madhu spills RK's alcohol

RK and Madhu get used to each other: Madhu feeds RK using Mr. India

Madhu begins to fall for RK: Main Pareshan dance sequence, Madhu's sneakily keeps a fast for RK

RK and Madhu in 'love': RK and Madhu fall onto the bed together, village scenes

RK and Madhu hate each other - After revenge: RK bothers Madhu on set, Madhu talks back

RK begins to fall for Madhu: RK misses Madhu in today's episode, he feels jealous
Edited by PrittB - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Forever_Komal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i loved when RK and Madhu were getting used to each other!
rishbala were together, they had ther moments, and yet they were still fighting and had their nok-jhok! i miss that!
xxAqeelahxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Voted for 2nd Option :) 
xxAqeelahxx thumbnail
I miss that nhok jhok and then loving moments too 
CurryMonsta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
 i picked when Rk and madhu getting used to eachother...they were so cute with their nok-jok i miss those days alot now and i cant even watch rishbala scene on yt.
desait thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
I am waiting for option 6th.
DushtDanaf. thumbnail
I personally loved watching when they were newly getting used to each other! It wasn't to over the top sweet, and they nowhere near liked each other but both were beginning to have a new found respect for the other and starting to build limits on how far to push one another; it wasn't love and it wasn't hate.  Edited by DushtDanaf. - 11 years ago
...shona... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i loved when RK and Madhu were getting used to each other and then Rk beginning to fall for Madhu!

DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I vote against conflict. The most peaceful phase of the show was puppy love. Sunshine & rainbows in the forum world (along with some omnipresent whining which is easily ignored). Looking back, I adore that part more so now than when it first aired. Right now, it i chowing down on bitter chocolate hoping the episode is not as bitter.
Also, RK not knowing about Madhu's "love" was butterfly worthy.
Are my adjectives making sense?😕
Gaah just go with it.
sweetdear thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Option no 2 and at the same time liking the current one where RK is yearning for Madhu😳