Should I bang my head or these 2 heads together?

lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Zoya and  Asad you both are exceptionally smart and intelligent but with giant sized inflated ego but please use your intelligence to add the 2 and 2 together.

Please see through Tanveer's schemes and ploys and understand why are these misunderstandings cropping up.

Zoya you had it there, if only Tanveer knew about your sister's anniversary then how come Mr. Khan knew it and why did Tanveer tell that in the first place?! Just use your brains that something is cooking for sure and its definitely not palatable. From now on keep your BFF status only up to Najma and Ayaan and stay away from that female.

And Asad, you are the biggest tycoon of Bhopal and can very easily get to the bottom of things like you did with Feroz and Haseena but think, think, think now, how come Zoya cancelled her trip earlier and is suddenly going back now...what can be the reason? Why did Tanveer say she has cancelled her Sunday tickets but wants to go earlier when you heard from your mom that she was happy to stay back?
Why will Tanveer just take the envelope from your hand and open it and read it aloud? Where is her manners? I can't think of taking an envelope from some one when it doesn't belong to me and then check the contents without permission. 😲
Asad why didn't you snap at Tanveer then and there? You are letting her take advantage of yourself and of your friendship? How rude was that!! You should have just said that 'it is mine Tanveer not for you to see'. I wanted to see you snub her. That girl crossed her line of manners and you kept quiet!!?

Look beyond your ego and use that intelligence. Not only for now but in future as well. This cat is there to make trouble even if you get married to Zoya and you have to keep your eyes open, both eyes! Or else that one eyed cat will run both of you over mewoing her victory with satisfaction, hands down.

Keep the communication open even if it is a fight between Zoya and you! Don't let a third person interfere, just use the common sense please, both of you!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Ego is a very big part of the human nature, being in love or in relations, helps to realize that the ego should be curbed or else the relation is curbed. Its an important lesson of life, which these two are learning. 

Hence keep clam and watch Qubool Hai 😳  
DreA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
AMEN!!
My gosh these two are working my nerves. And Asad SHOULD have snapped at Tanveer for taking the envelope. It is not yours why are you touching it. And reading it outloud too?!? Oh come on man!! ðŸ˜¡
lghosh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drea_QH1fan

AMEN!!
My gosh these two are working my nerves. And Asad SHOULD have snapped at Tanveer for taking the envelope. It is not yours why are you touching it. And reading it outloud too?!? Oh come on man!! ðŸ˜¡

I know, I was stunned to see that! She took it as if it was hers and then read it!! How ill mannered was she?! And he didn't say a word! If it was Zoya he would have blown his head off at her!
Nawel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Salam :-)

Well, you know when you're in love, at the beginning, when someone has declared their feelings, misunderstandings ALWAYS happen. They take their ego to protect themselves from having a broken heart. Let's wait and watch, I'm totally enjoying it. :-)
lghosh thumbnail

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

Ego is a very big part of the human nature, being in love or in relations, helps to realize that the ego should be curbed or else the relation is curbed. Its an important lesson of life, which these two are learning. 

Hence keep clam and watch Qubool Hai 😳  

They better learn if fast to curb their egos and look beyond to save themselves from trouble! But I was mad at Asad for letting Tanveer take advantage!
Nawel thumbnail
Ooops has not* sorry 
lghosh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nawel

Salam :-)

Well, you know when you're in love, at the beginning, when someone has declared their feelings, misunderstandings ALWAYS happen. They take their ego to protect themselves from having a broken heart. Let's wait and watch, I'm totally enjoying it. :-)

Oh even I want them to postpone their confession and delay it as long as possible! I want to see their journey of love before the real proposal or confession happens.

But I am angry for letting Tanveer take advantage of them. They can have a battle of egos between themselves but don't let a 3rd person interfere, that is all! I love their fights of egos and intelligence but today Tanveer just played them around in her little finger and they let her, that is what bothered me. Otherwise I am okay with the storyline.

Infact loving to see they will have to get engaged or married forcefully showing they are in love. That will be a treat to watch. Both in love and yet no one will confess because of their egos. That will be superb!
nihamrm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
well i agree with you that they both have huge egos but who doesnt and them being Asad and Zoya it ego becomes a part of them 
and i agree both of them are intelligent yet they can not doubt tannu because she happens to be Asads bachpan ka dost so believing her is almost involuntary you see when a friend whom you've known for sooo long tells you something then you'd obviously believe him/her 
plus i dont mind tannu's evil schemes or ploys cause they only back fire and bring Asya closer so i would be more than glad to see a new scheme cause it is somewhat a reason for Asya engagement 
Nawel thumbnail
Well, you're right, but the 3rd person also interfering means also, that their love is very strong you know. Tanveer will keep trying tricks, but won't be successful at the end of the day. She will play the though part of their love. 

I'm scared also of a misunderstanding that might happen: the pregnancy part. Oh. I just don't want to see this. Will be heartbreaking for Zoya. I will just send Tanveer somewhere if she pretends that Asad and her hmm hmm because he was maybe high, drunk or what so ever. Uff.