Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: dilnasheen

Hey..don't apologise..😊My thread is open for all..I never wrote any 'restrictions" or "P.S" that these people aren't welcome..😊Just because I'm a staunch Rishbala fan doesn't mean I wont welcome healthy discussions and polite people like you..😳I just hate bashers...who have so much venom filled in them that it spews out like carcass..

Thanks dear.
RuthlessQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

This is probably what happens when the makers themselves are confused about what to show in their show..!!πŸ˜‰Its what's happening to our show too..The half-baked plots, half-cooked screenplays, under-developed characters...Well the list goes on...

From what I read in the WU, today's episode was the perfect example..Now my question is, who is really happy the way the story is moving..??πŸ€’πŸ˜• 

I don't want to see this show become another fine example of "how things can go wrong..!!"..But alas..I feel that's where we are headed too..!!

@Bold : Spot on!  It's just sad to watch. 
-Dil- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: skandi

yaar seeing today even I doubt about his dongiiri...he was blushing, smiling what was that...abey kabhi toh bhai ka lakashan dekha hame...😑😑😑

Didn't watch the epi...😳Did he really do that..???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
LSPD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
My god I think the cvs are really mad . I think it is suicidal . Why spoil a good successfully show yaar
skandi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Didn't watch the epi...😳Did he really do that..???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

OMG do watch re, u have to reply to the post...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Simple-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks Anju...😊I can't believe I'm watching the old oct-dec scenes again now..😲when the big-twist came, I thought i would never watch them again..But now they seem classier than what the CV's are showing now!!

Agree with u dilu..This is the worst track of the show..😑 Even revenge had a standard & meaning to it..But this track has got any sense & that Bhai😑 he just came & start drooling over Madhu & he uses his son for that..Yuck!!!!!!😑 so cheap.. 
-Dil- thumbnail

Originally posted by: LilaDhakal

Truly... Today's epi made it clear dat dey r gvng LOLLIPOP to both the fans... but dey r forgetting dat the RISHBALA's have major fan followers den dose SULABALA's fans... the cv's had lost their path nd dis will surely lead to the decline of the show... I HATE SULTAN... I HATE TAHT ARYAN... 😑 now I feel happy to see Dipali rather than dat ARYAN... he makes me irritated... feeling like blast the TV wid the remote in my hand... πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

Baap re itna gussa.πŸ˜²πŸ˜†.calm down dear...😳I agree Rishbala fan base is the Majority and disappointing them would surely end their game..!!!🀒
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mujhe toh bas Rishbala se matlab hai.. I dont like it when there are unwanted things around.
sultanbala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Sujith1001..

Really loved the Madhu scenes and Sulbala scenes!!

THanks to CVs! 😊

I'm happy and I'll skip tomorrow's episode! πŸ˜›

agree withu today episode is good 😊...  iam also happy .. enjoying sulbala ... i will also skip tomorrow's episode😊
-Dil- thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajjji

i     had  that  lump  in  my  throat
now  i  too  want  to  kill  that  ...😑

I understand your feelings perfectly...