08/04.2013 : WU : Aaru wants to marry Ehasas

ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cuteheena thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

thanks for sharing but why rahul makes madav where his clothes

as they think aru knows why they change clothes

ApoorvaFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteheena

thanks for sharing but why rahul makes madav where his clothes

as they think aru knows why they change clothes

Very good Q. But they must have changed because the clothes Madhav wearing are simple
LUV_SHAMYA thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
navya19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for wu :)) loved the epi...feeling bad for Aaru...
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
omg i didnt expect the wedding to happen this dramatically!ðŸĪ”
poor aaru...seriously yaar she has no idea what's happening in her wedding...we all know that madhu is such a good guy but in one straight go aaru will hate madhu for this kinda wedding of her...she will feel betrayed...anyways letz see what happens...eeks...i get the chance to update the wedding seq tomorrow?that's gr8!😆
ApoorvaFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: navya19

Thanks for wu :)) loved the epi...feeling bad for Aaru...

Yes. I feed sad for both MaYa because they both  are entering into this wedlock with certain assumptions.
ApoorvaFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: .sio.angel.

omg i didnt expect the wedding to happen this dramatically!ðŸĪ”

poor aaru...seriously yaar she has no idea what's happening in her wedding...we all know that madhu is such a good guy but in one straight go aaru will hate madhu for this kinda wedding of her...she will feel betrayed...anyways letz see what happens...eeks...i get the chance to update the wedding seq tomorrow?that's gr8!😆

Yeah.. Its a dramatic twist ... and I was excited that I am going to update the wedding part Ah! it has gone to you... ðŸ‘

Originally posted by: ApoorvaFan

Very good Q. But they must have changed because the clothes Madhav wearing are simple

I simply don't like that sherwani in blue, and the design looks really ridiculous to be honest. 
In the recap... why Madhav is wearing the same sherwani that Rahul already wore it, ðŸ˜ē there's no new outfit for him? ðŸ˜†
Edited by abeer_19980408 - 11 years ago
lilee98 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!

So Aru has no idea what she has signed up for! WIll her parents agree to it or everyone would be clueless! And Will Rahul be around in the time of pheras! Aru will marry Madhav without knowing who real Ehsaas is...aww so much can happen!  My head is spinning with countless possiblities!ðŸĪŠðŸ˜† lets see what creatives are upto!