sreeja_rox thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

I so very loved Rey today...probably after so many episodes...!!!!!!!! the lover boy Rey was back into action and i so loved seeing this side of Rey😳

1st his awesome dance...man it was too too good...!!!!!! Amar you were awesome in it i swear...

And then our Romeo stole the show completely from the next scene...how he was determined to give a suprise to Taani  and make her bday special!!!!!!!😳

When the boy's were convincing Rey to lie to her and act as if he doesn't remember her bday,and in reply the way Rey said that he couldn't do it coz he can't lie to her was so freaking adorable!!!!!

Then the part where Taani called him...gosh that million dollar smile on his face and that dreamy lover look seeing her name on his mobile screen was ubberly cute😳

Bechara had to lie to Taani and i have to say one thing,"he actually is a bad lair to Taani...!!!"πŸ˜† Good luck was with him that Taani wasn't in a good mood or else she would definatelly catch himπŸ˜‰

Oh my i couldn't even stop laughing seeing Rey's expression's when the violin people came and the boy's saw it🀣..🀣..🀣

And then Nil ne bula hi diya humaare Rey ko Romeo..☺️

Rey for once was shown how much he loves Taani...be it in a cute way but yes it was shown finally...thank you cv's for that!!!!πŸ€—

But at the end one thing remained the same and that was Taani's screenspace...please please give her deserving space...it's about Taani bday and she was only not shown...great!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by sreeja_rox - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh I was so glad to see the Romeo Rey in action...after such a long time...lover boy Rey was on the screen...just saw the epi on net nd watching that scene again and again...loved it. especially loved boys scene...what fun...esp vicky's dialogue... " mujhe paise de deta main seeti bajakar happy bday gaata..." nd then... but violin nd all full to rey type...loved it...now wanna see taani tauji meeting his taani's boyfriend...
Asha_Tacker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yup! Rey ws freaking adorable tdy!!!! d moment muscicians came & his expressions,damn!!!!! i ws like,aweee...
           Hey,CV's atleast put taani in lime light fr hr B'day.Its so dissappointing to c hr always sidelined...
sreeja_rox thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghasingh

Oh I was so glad to see the Romeo Rey in action...after such a long time...lover boy Rey was on the screen...just saw the epi on net nd watching that scene again and again...loved it. especially loved boys scene...what fun...esp vicky's dialogue... " mujhe paise de deta main seeti bajakar happy bday gaata..." nd then... but violin nd all full to rey type...loved it...now wanna see taani tauji meeting his taani's boyfriend...

@bold omg that scene should be awesomeπŸ˜†
patie thumbnail
lol πŸ˜† romeo... suits him ...oww he was super cute in today's episode
1stly his breathtaking solo performance...n then his super cute acting πŸ˜† really luvd it ...no doubt fr me he was d show stealer 😳 ...gosh precap πŸ˜† tauji n bf meeting πŸ˜† w8ing fr taani's bdayπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by patie - 11 years ago
...Tansy... thumbnail
A Typical Bollywood Lover boy "Types" πŸ˜†
I was Rofl looking at Rey's expression wen those musicians came 🀣
The way he was hiding himself soo soo cute πŸ˜†
Violins seriously 🀣
sreeja_rox thumbnail

Originally posted by: patie

lol πŸ˜† romeo... suits him ...oww he was super cute in today's episode
1stly his breathtaking solo performance...n then his super cute acting πŸ˜† really luvd it ...no doubt fr me he was d show stealer 😳 ...gosh precap πŸ˜† tauji n bf meeting πŸ˜† w8ing fr taani's bdayπŸ˜ƒ

and he entered with a huge bouque of red roses and instead of Taani it was tauji whom he suprisedπŸ˜†
sreeja_rox thumbnail

Originally posted by: asha_TAAREY

Yup! Rey ws freaking adorable tdy!!!! d moment muscicians came & his expressions,damn!!!!! i ws like,aweee...
           Hey,CV's atleast put taani in lime light fr hr B'day.Its so dissappointing to c hr always sidelined...

lol you never know...Taani ka baday and there will be 2minutes of Taani
...Tansy... thumbnail
Oh yes ! Not to forget Taani getting sidelined again 😑
sreeja_rox thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Tansy...

A Typical Bollywood Lover boy "Types" πŸ˜†
I was Rofl looking at Rey's expression wen those musicians came 🀣
The way he was hiding himself soo soo cute πŸ˜†
Violins seriously 🀣

hahahaha i swear...in the beginning when the car arrived i thought it was tauji,but then when rey was hiding himself i thought "ye kyu hide kar raha hai ab!????"🀣..🀣