chand1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Congrats on the new threadπŸ₯³
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: A-A-S

Every time I hear the asurs cheer "Jai Jai Jalandhar" in the show, I am reminded of MR ATs and have to stifle my laughter! πŸ˜†

cudn reply u in prev AT..thnx for the small timely help...v both finished last AT.πŸ€—

n yes..this line "jai jai jalandhar" i suggested much much before this came in show for REAL..so i ALWZ love whenevr i hear this..😳
A-A-S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_SAS-holic

cudn reply u in prev AT..thnx for the small timely help...v both finished last AT.πŸ€—

n yes..this line "jai jai jalandhar" i suggested much much before this came in show for REAL..so i ALWZ love whenevr i hear this..😳

@Nikki, thanks for the hugs! πŸ˜Š

Yes, I wonder if someone from the show read the title of AT#6 and got the idea for "jai jai Jalandhar" from there. Of course, they could have come up with it independently of the AT title, but usually you would expect a cheer such as "Jalandhar ki jay". 

I guess we will never know... unless someone asks the writers! (Has anyone done this?)
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
@A-A-S.. whts ur name?n yes i hv askd the writer..tht ws part of the script evn before i come up with AT name..so tht ws just a pure co-incidence..as me n he were both surprised at co-incidence..πŸ˜‰
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Ria,sukhi,@A-A-S, do c my last nite topic i made on Mahadev...😊

Fanaa Ho Sabhi DOORIYAN!!!
A-A-S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

@A-A-S.. whts ur name?n yes i hv askd the writer..tht ws part of the script evn before i come up with AT name..so tht ws just a pure co-incidence..as me n he were both surprised at co-incidence..πŸ˜‰

Cool, good to know that it was a coincidence!

Nikki, my name is Arti.

Got to go now, but what did you think of Devi Sachi's blink-and-you'll-miss-it first appearance?
I was wondering what might happen if Jalandhar saw her, but he was focussed on Indra and his neck. Good to see that J has such focus! β­οΈ
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
honestly i am nt bothered abt Devi Sachi yaara...πŸ˜†..

Arti?ur name is remindin me my most fav tv couple ArTi(Arjun Bilani and Rati Pandey)
kaatayani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

hello ji I was also involved.. we made the AT reach till 148.. πŸ˜†
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
suchi meant abt finishing AT from 149 to 159..πŸ˜†
kaatayani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

suchi meant abt finishing AT from 149 to 159..πŸ˜†

149 to 159... i see only 150πŸ˜†... khair.. lets finish this AT quickly too...πŸ˜ƒ