Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BayofSarcasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Yeh raha...๐Ÿ˜†

Mudra beware! Must warn you that there is someone who is using your identity and claiming to be a famous actress. Che che what all these people do for publicity๐Ÿ˜†
vidyasabde thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i like saries, salvar kurti and also denim and capries...my husband encourages me to wear all types of clothes provided they are decent...where as my father is very much conservative...used to say "wear whatever u want after marriage..for now only salvars and sarries"

so now a days i wear acc to the occasion.

nice post Mudraji...i can imagine you in silk sari with gajara in choti. you must be having long hair then na?
mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: waves

Mudra beware! Must warn you that there is someone who is using your identity and claiming to be a famous actress. Che che what all these people do for publicity๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†... yes..yes.. its been happening for the past 30 years or so...๐Ÿ˜†
parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
As usual i found myself coming  from another world.My wordrobe is full of sarees/pents/dresses/kurties.Bec when i have to go to Karnataka i always were cotton or silk sarees.Living in Gujarat so likes Bandhani dresses,cotton dresses or sarees.And when occassionally visits in laws wear sarees.But there too patolhas or light sarees.So my life is full of indo western style Edited by alkaparmart - 11 years ago
deepaligupta197 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
No I did not really change my wardrobe even after my marriage especially coz my In laws r very broad minded n nvr objected to whatever I wear . so i didnt mind even wearing a saree occasionally or whenever they wanted me to! I only wear what comforts me the most be it a shalwar suit or a saree or anything else
sonyjknum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
For me,just like Ashu was born in suits,I was born in salwar suits ๐Ÿ˜†,No change as such but i wesar sarees at in laws place,they like it though my sisters in law dont.
Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: debaparna77

hey bhagwan ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† kaafi achche dikhte ho ...kitne colorful pants hai ๐Ÿคฃ

@deba ๐Ÿคฃ

@teacherji :yeeh aap hoo hamee aab taak galaat info milaa thaa ki yeh tooh wooh MR india walee actress hai ๐Ÿค” huum koo saab nee jhuuthaa naam batayaa uskaa aab mallum padaa ki yeeh tooh aap hi hoo ..khusii huaa ki hamaree forum mai eek badee actress hamareee sath chit chat kaartee hai ๐Ÿคฃ
Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I feel her looks were better before marraige, don't see reason for change of dress...she looks older in sarees...
ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: waves

Waah Mudraji... Kya khoob lagte ho...
@waves: Special waves-style reply!!

Aaj such mein mera forum per aana mujhe hi bahot achcha lag raha hai... Waves and Mudra both are present... missing Deepaji
Edited by ttrocks - 11 years ago
ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely post Mudraji!! Loved the suits and saree images and the lady in blue saree pic very much!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

My college life till last 2 semesters went with wearing all styles of jeans-tshirts (of course very decent) and wearing salwaarkameez once in a blue moon๐Ÿ˜ƒ Saree only on a Saree Day. When placements started in last 2 sem, we were asked to come in formals, hence had to wear salwaar suits more often. And, when my marriage was fixed, acco. to family tradition, my MIL had clearly instructed me to learn to wear Saree and manage daily chores with wearing it๐Ÿ˜† because they wanted me to wear Saree. No western dress was allowed at all. And, I loved/still love wearing Sarees; have all types of sarees in my collection - with all matching accessories ๐Ÿ˜ณ Till I was in India,with my in-laws, I used to wear sarees only. Even these days also, whenever I am in India, I wear salwaar suits mostly or Saree -- no western outfit at all except when I arrive and depart. The good thing is, my MIL who wore Saree all her life since her teens, have started wearing Salwaar kameez since last 3 years!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Here, weather permits, am seen in capris/leggings/jeans/sweatpants and tshirts/kurtis/sweatshirts.๐Ÿ˜ƒ