abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
nice update
so the accident is planned by dev inly😡
idunno thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
PROS DONT HAVE MORAL GEET HAS PROOVED IT I KNOW DEV HAS SET UP THIS ACCIDENT GEET HAS TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF MAAN'S LOVE SHE HAS BETRAYED HIM TWICE FOR HER OWN SELFISH REASON SHE COULD HAVE TRUST HER LOVE AND IF SHE COULD HAVE TRULY LOVED HIM SHE COULD HAVE NOT PASSED ANY information on her dead body even,why she didn't told maan no matter what u argue but the way u developed this character if i am maan and i come to can never ever forgive her she has to bear the punishment of lifelong separation for betraying her true love,i am sorry i didn't like geets character at all if maan is my son i can never ever allowed my son to go near this type of selfish woman who didn't give second thought of her betrayal and if u will not punish her there is no sensible story will left to read.this is what my opinion,if the same thing has been done by another parallel character than she will be punished but because geet is main character she could be forgiven for her deed,no thanks if it is there i cant digest there in this story geets image is no less than vamp in my eyes.
--Zehnaseeb-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Geet is really crushed in btwn right N wrong.. hope soon she will chose right path.. Dev has done accident of Maan... 😲Now what's gonna happen..?
Downhill thumbnail
simply amazing
loved it
storytellerm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
grt part
what will happen
just cant wait to read more
ajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Her past is very painful and full of shame. Feel sad for Geet.. she couldn't run away or commit suicide even if she wants it..

Maan made a dinner date with Geet... It was so beautiful and special.. He make sure everything was perfect for Geet.. The ride from home to plane, then to their destination. Loved it... Geet is fighting with her innerself... She wants to believe in life in the situation but she is scared.

Oh Dev, does he have to ruin the moment... Glad Geet made up her mind not to work with Dev anymore... but looks like its too late already... Surely its Dev who planned the accident... 

Precap... Ooh Dadi.. and she's not going to allow Geet to meet Maan.. oh NOOO
Geethanda87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
THANK U SO MUCH FOR UPDATING... PLZ NXT PART PM ME
YE KYA MAAN KA ACCIDENT HO GAYA... OMG I HOPE WO THIK HO
OR PRECAP DAADI GEET KO MAAN SE MILNE NAI DE RAHI PAR DO PYAR KARNE WALO KO KAUN ROK PAYA HAI MILNE SE I THINK MAAN KHUD MILEGA GEET SE
shubhi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice update
loved it
precap seems scary
hate dadima
hope maan trust geet
Rahule05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
superb update.geel is deeply in love with maan
maan  treating her like a princess.Hate dev to da core why can he leave Maneet Alone