Frequent Posters

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: smruti1981

network ko bhi abhi slow hona tha.. πŸ˜­

every night fast hona chahiye but it does become slow 

awesome VM.. very very thank you accepting my small request.. kabhi sapne me bhi nahi socha tha ki aisa VM hoga... πŸ‘πŸΌ
-Eris- thumbnail

awesome VM.. very very thank you accepting my small request.. kabhi sapne me bhi nahi socha tha ki aisa VM hoga... πŸ‘πŸΌ

aww dear πŸ€—but the editing sucksπŸ˜† that VM is good to watch when u want to cry pehle to Salman ka heartbreak wala song I am so emotional after that song only and then poor Rachna

Originally posted by: vibz88

aww dear πŸ€—but the editing sucksπŸ˜† that VM is good to watch when u want to cry pehle to Salman ka heartbreak wala song I am so emotional after that song only and then poor Rachna

even I can now feel more hurt .. those scenes were not affected me at all because I was expecting other twist. but now I am feeling the humiliation faced Rachna.. ek dam chipka hua song to each scenes.. music lyrics all.. what is the condition of Rachna that I can now feel actually.   She must not give up so easily.. 😑  It made me emotional too yaar...
-Eris- thumbnail
^ yes Vihaan has a long way to go for redemption!! itna easy nahi!! 
ok .. now going to sleep.. was waiting for VM.. meri silly request ne tumse itna hard work karvaya..  sorry for that..  lekin efforts can never go in vain.. you are  a real star ..πŸ€—  

bhayankar VM...πŸ˜†  agar cvs dekhe ise to vihan ko kabhi maaf na kare.. πŸ˜† pyar ki to baat hi chhodo.. πŸ˜†
-Eris- thumbnail

ok .. now going to sleep.. was waiting for VM.. meri silly request ne tumse itna hard work karvaya..  sorry for that..  lekin efforts can never go in vain.. you are  a real star ..πŸ€—  

bhayankar VM...πŸ˜†  agar cvs dekhe ise to vihan ko kabhi maaf na kare.. πŸ˜† pyar ki to baat hi chhodo.. πŸ˜†

good night yaar VM is bhayankar only so i made the next one to cheer myself up nahi yaar that is my salman song and u r my friend na to isme sorry kaisa??
even i need to sleep yaar but am waiting 4 it to upload on DM abhi tak only 14 % 
-Eris- thumbnail

good morning dear!!!πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by vibz88 - 11 years ago
-Eris- thumbnail
 jungle dance!!!!
Vibha have not you slept or  woke up so earlyπŸ˜†
Vanny good morning dear... πŸ€—