its the same sorta artical.. stupid media
ANywayz DD is fun to be around and who wouldnt like that😳 
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

oh really

what a REASONING

but isnt it DD who tweeted first abt avis real id .which she never did for vivu or bittuji whereas every1 used to tweet her countless times to confirm which 1 is vivu n bittujus real id 

but it was DD who brought avinesh to twitter after 3 yrs and let us know his real id without us even req her for it 

so which fangrp is she trying to impress

cuming to comparison with mukku...he didnt get ny fans inspite of that 

whereas SULBALA AKA AVISHTI already has 50% of the mb fanbase without ny promotion

True Abby dear...totally agree with u that there is nothing wrong in appreciating your co-star,,,indeed SULBALA are rocking the show...luving every scene of SULBALA aka AVISHTI...❤️...
ramesh90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

</div><div>

<font size="4">oh really</font>

<font size="4">what a REASONING</font>

<font size="4">but isnt it DD who tweeted first abt avis real id .which she never did for vivu or bittuji whereas every1 used to tweet her countless times to confirm which 1 is vivu n bittujus real id</font>

<font size="4">but it was DD who brought avinesh to twitter after 3 yrs and let us know his real id without us even req her for it</font>

<font size="4">so which fangrp is she trying to impress</font>

<font size="4">cuming to comparison with mukku...he didnt get ny fans inspite of that</font>

<font size="4">whereas SULBALA AKA AVISHTI already has 50% of the mb fanbase without ny promotion</font>

its public forum & its my pov so now u dnt need to overact.!!! i will write & comment watever i want to !!! did i said u anything no na ? then dnt cross my path 🥱

ps : my dd is najuk ki khali she dsnt know how people can use her..!!! she is my imncnt angel..she tweeted because some fanz asked her..so she showed the correct tweet idea..wats a big deal on it ! ?
pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The poor guy's only answering questions put to him. I don't think he going around calling the media to give his two bit himself. Plus, he's been sharing most of the screen space with DD. Who else will he be talking about??
ramesh90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
& about vd & bittuji ..vd is already famous so many people know his id & sbs people also declare it..& bittuji is not famours like other..vd tag bittuji so everyone comes to know its bittuji id !!! ab vo kya hai na sultan is not that much famous koi tho intrdce karna padega..so my dd did ;-):-P
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wasnt he ASKED by the interviewer about his costarts?🤔

So kill him for answering questions.

Lets not read more into it than is said.
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
abby let it go yaha par kisiko kuch samjha kar fayda nahi 

-anoshka- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ Abby - no no don't get me wrong, I'm not over reacting..it's just that media's been circulating the same line in different wordings again and again, It's irritating..I don't want people to think that Avinesh is using DDs name or whatsoever...I've just started loving him as an actor..and I hardly know him except that he's so hothot😳

I simply adoreee drasthi and don't want her annoyed or something like that..ehahahahaehahahaha😆
-anoshka- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ramesh90

its public forum & its my pov so now u dnt need to overact.!!! i will write & comment watever i want to !!! did i said u anything no na ? then dnt cross my path 🥱

ps : my dd is najuk ki khali she dsnt know how people can use her..!!! she is my imncnt angel..she tweeted because some fanz asked her..so she showed the correct tweet idea..wats a big deal on it ! ?

Oh please! Najuk ki what!? She's the toughest girl I know so far, beauty with brains,and a total bindaas !! 
-MERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pippa

The poor guy's only answering questions put to him. I don't think he going around calling the media to give his two bit himself. Plus, he's been sharing most of the screen space with DD. Who else will he be talking about??

exactly..media is after him cause he is single and DD too.
VD is married so they dont care😆
They keep asking him the same question. So what do you want him to say. No i hate her company??😆