Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Oishi23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
''Pyar Dosti Hai'' ...
'' IF You Love Someone, Set Them Free. If They Come Back They're Yours...Forever'' <3
These 2 lines Truly suits KaJen <3
From Co Stars to Friends, Best Friends, then Love..and then Finally Wedding...its a Long Journey of 9 years...which got its desitnation on 9th April 2012. 
One of the Best moment of my Life when I felt so happy and content that My Fav couple..whom I adore so much got married... they made me  believe Yes...True Love exists & Dreams do come true
Happy 1st Month Wedding Anniversary KaJen Singh Grover <3
May God Bless  both of  you always <3
I can never be tired of seeing them together... they are the Only couple whom i adore so Much...The Angels of my Life... Love you So much
Be Happy Always <3 Ma Sha Allah...PERFECT <3๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by _Oishi_ - 11 years ago
dua_44ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
"All love that has not friendship for it's base, is like a mansion built upon sand."

Kuch samajh mein aaya?? Nahin? Ok I'll samjhao! 
It means that just like in order to have a strong a strong building, you need a strong foundation...for a strong relationship you need a strong friendship. Friendship is the foundation of love. Love is infinity but friendship is where that infinity started. That's what KaJen's relationship is. Masha'Allah, itna gehra pyar toh hona hi tha...itni lambi, gehri aur mazboot dosti jo thi. 

We know...as KaJenians, how this was and still feels so surreal. Aisa jaisa sirf movies, shows aur kahaniyon mein hota hai...it happened to us... LIVE! ๐Ÿ˜† Thank God, none of us were admitted to a psychiatric facility (Or maybe we secretly were ๐Ÿ˜›) 
The point is that this magical couple..oops! I mean KaJICAL couple have such a jaadu that it's got us all loving them and praying for them unconditionally. To say that we love them, is an understatement. Hamara pagalpan hamare alawa koi nahin samajh sakta...maybe not even KaJen themselves ๐Ÿ˜† 

It seems like it was just yesterday that we were going hysterical (in a good way, off course) about them dating and then getting married. But it has been ONE WHOLE YEAR! 12 MONTHS! 365 Days!!! Time does fly by fast! And I pray to God to always keep these two sooo much in love and always happy...aise hi hamein pata hi nahin chale aur sadiyaan guzar jaayein..Insha'Allah, Ameen!

Happy 1st Wedding Anniversary, My Beautiful KaJen! May your lives be KaJICALLY Romantic...ALWAYS & FOREVER โค๏ธ     
Edited by dua_44ever - 11 years ago
-Sneha16- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Wedding Anniversary KaJen Singh Grover..My CutiePies๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›
Wishing You Both All the Happiness in the World๐Ÿ˜›
God Bless Both Of You๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Ab Humein Junior Grover's Ka Intezaar Hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

Once Again Wish You Both a Very Happy Wedding Anniversary โค๏ธ
Edited by sneha_kajen - 11 years ago
mcdreamy. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Happy one year anniversary to the two most beautiful people in the world <3 As cheesy as it sounds but it's true that KaJen getting married was like a fairytale coming true <3 and they seriously are our REAL life Armaan & Riddhima and make me believe that dreams DO COME TRUE =) May God always keep them together and bless them with all the love luck success and happiness in the world and may their love grow stronger and stronger and *JSG STYLE* MAY THEY HAVE A FAMILY SOON <33

PS - Amazing job with the thread as usual guys! It looks so beautiful and the voice-over made me so nostalgic LOL ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by GoldenSkies - 11 years ago
.MrsNatePeters. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Happy Anniversary Karan and Jenny <333
May god bless them both and they always be chipku and happy together.
LOVE YOU KAJEN.
and ya Family soooish <33
xoxoEdited by -MidnightSky- - 11 years ago
tranquilsoul.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
A very very happy first anniversary to my loves <3 Its actually quite impossible to put into words what you guys and your togetherness mean to me.It all feels like a dream even now.The entire journey from best friends to soulmates feels so surreal but I am glad you guys found your happiness in each other.I couldnt have asked for a better couple to be fan of,you both are the most endearing and amazing people ever and I can say without a doubt that we are the most blessed and luckiest fangroup out there.You guys deserve all the happiness in the world,may you be blessed with love,luck,success,happiness and togetherness all your life.Stay blessed always and forever :')Edited by aparna_kj - 11 years ago
ShrutiRaina thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Happy Anniversary KaJen

The first time I saw u guys together...I knew I'm gonna love u both
But what I didn't knew was that u guys will become d definition of love for me...
Thanks for coming into our lives nd making us smile...

Hope u guys stay together like this always...
And d love and bonding between u guys deepens ore nd more...
We all love u so muchhh
U guys r d reasons of thousands of smiles right now...
God bless u both!!!!!!!!!!!

This one's for u guys...

Edited by ShrutiRaina - 11 years ago
cute_n_sweet thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Soulmates are people who bring out the BEST in you.They are not PERFECT but they are always PERFECT for you!

Seconds,minutes,hours,days,months,years pass by but there will be a person who would always stand by you in all situations in life n make LIFE the most beautiful n happiest journey forever.Karan Singh Grover and Jennifer Singh Grover you both rightly define it.. A very Happy first Anniversary KAJEN! Wish you both all the happiness,togetherness and lots of love. You people just define PERFECTION! 

I just cant express how happy you both make me! Keep smiling always..Lots and loads of love and best wishes KAJEN โค๏ธ
Edited by cute_n_sweet - 11 years ago
abditory. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Wishing you a very Happy Anniversary Kajen!! May God bless you with all the happiness and successs. You are like a fairytale which makes us believe in love. You two are the most beautiful peoeple in the world who brighten our day. All our dreams came true the day Kajen got married.

May God always keep you happy and add years to your marriage. May you have a family soon>333
Edited by Salwa_Mehrin - 11 years ago
hosanna.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Happy first wedding anniversary Karan and Jennifer!!!! Edited by BeautyfulDesire - 11 years ago