Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Megher_Palok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sakhisangni

Saari toh wahi aachi thi jo megha ko gift ki thi. These seems to be bulk order.

Btw solved one major problem of all MMTians. The blouse that megha is wearing with that yellow and red sari is same what she wore for with that blue green sari!

Promo.ko.baar baar...bara baar πŸ€“ -->aise dekhne ke baad confirm hui ki Megha ki own blouse hai...jo wo pehen ke aayi thi πŸ˜† 😳

Its a breaking news...12 years baad Mohan ke sath pure 1 night stand ke baad v she n.her blouse is all safe 😳 all credits goes to lil RJ πŸ˜› 🀣

@Sumi...I ve a gut feeling Kamla bai Nepal gayi.hai...Saas-sasur se Ashirvaad lene πŸ˜‰ 🀣
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Anu--kamla bai shaadi suda thi..and guru never mind to be kamla ka majnu but kamla bai ka hubby mind kar sakta tha na esliye🀣

i want girl for guru not Aurat..becoz mohan loves only Aurat☺️ πŸ˜†
sakhisangni thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumiswap

I know RJ ko toh nikal bhi nahi sakte hain πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

MM flashbacks are very heartbreaking 😭...what could have been a beautiful life of togetherness has been torn to tatters!

I know Sumi,it's really heartbreaking and each such scene leaves me wanting for more! Somebody rightly pointed out in the forum that these flashbacks need a season of their own!!! Such beautiful life, how could it be destroyed just like that???
Senpoo thumbnail
Who is this Kamla Bhai??!!! And Guru's pairing with her??!!  Oh What happened to my Guru darling??!! 😲
Megher_Palok thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MohanKiRaadha-

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

or may be she thinking saaf hai ya nahiπŸ˜† dho ke pahen leti hoonπŸ˜† waise meera to hai nahi itni saree mujey mil gai dhone ke liyeπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

πŸ˜† Aisa hai to main Mohan ke ghar se sara washing powder chura lungi 😳    24 hours ke liye water supply cut kr dungi... 😳

Tab mirchi dho nahi payegi kuch v πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I know Sumi,it's really heartbreaking and each such scene leaves me wanting for more! Somebody rightly pointed out in the forum that these flashbacks need a season of their own!!! Such beautiful life, how could it be destroyed just like that???

Right the Flashbacks deserve a season of its own!

One unfortunate incident and everything is wiped out!
sakhisangni thumbnail

Originally posted by: Senpoo

Who is this Kamla Bhai??!!! And Guru's pairing with her??!! Oh What happened to my Guru darling??!! 😲

She was the maid of Mohan's house and then she suddenly disappeared!
Senpoo thumbnail

The FBs are served as pickle to our otherwise tasteless meals!!! And so very very little!!! But they never know we can quench our thirst with pickles alone! πŸ˜†
sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Senpoo

Who is this Kamla Bhai??!!! And Guru's pairing with her??!!  Oh What happened to my Guru darling??!! 😲

Kamla Bhai nahi...Kamla Bai hai πŸ˜†

She is a maid in Mohan's house who informed Mohan that Rim's dance teacher had come and Guru didnt want her inside the house! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† when Rim fell sick for the first time!
Senpoo thumbnail

She was the maid of Mohan's house and then she suddenly disappeared!

Oh! They had a maid as well!!! BTW What work wud she have been doing there??!! To entertain Guru may be! πŸ˜†
Edited by Senpoo - 11 years ago