Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: dsgirl

no predictions ..except d fact dat megha is gng to get wear meera's sareeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Lol! I'm all talked out re that sari!!!! πŸ˜‰   So...moving along! πŸ˜†
Edited by Leesan - 11 years ago
dsgirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: knraji

Hey, Hello Girls.😊

@underline --- while we wish this, there's a spoiler alert, and it goes like this...

Spoiler alert

Misunderstanding between Navika and Mohan as Navika comes to know about Rimjhim and thinks Mohan gets married

Newsroom

😑

Don't know whether this blog/fb site reliable or not...

NOOO😑
kunakshafan26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
spoiler padhke gussa aaya but kal school hai toh hi and bye guys i have to go to sleep
Leesan thumbnail
By Raji: "Spoiler alert 

Misunderstanding between Navika and Mohan as Navika comes to know about Rimjhim and thinks Mohan gets married"

Groan!!! Why am I not surprised??!! The CVs never miss any opportunity for a juicy MU ! 
Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
That's good Dhara girl! VM on MM, I hope! πŸ˜‰

Oh yeah Ami dear! It was good with MMT during the evening when we met here!!! We are excited about MM's night together whether anything turns out or not, imagination brings its own fun for us! πŸ˜‰

Oh yeah Lee!!! Enjoy ur sunday, as you wish to!!! Till then hope to hear some tips from your side for MM's first night after 12 years! 😳
knraji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It was a boring Sunday for me...πŸ˜”

That's why am here to have some fun...not sleepy as well...πŸ˜’

-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: knraji

Hey, Hello Girls.😊

@underline --- while we wish this, there's a spoiler alert, and it goes like this...

Spoiler alert

Misunderstanding between Navika and Mohan as Navika comes to know about Rimjhim and thinks Mohan gets married

Newsroom

😑

Don't know whether this blog/fb site reliable or not...

what he hell🀒 they are sure this spoiler or they giving with out confirmation this news πŸ€”
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Leesan

Misunderstanding between Navika and Mohan as Navika comes to know about Rimjhim and thinks Mohan gets married"

Groan!!! Why am I not surprised??!! The CVs never miss any opportunity for a juicy MU ! 

Hi All,

What is this spoiler😲? I never expected this. Yeh sach hai or a delayed april foolπŸ˜•
Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Leesan

Yeah right Lee!!! Never losing an opportunity to misuse the events to the extreme till everything is squeezed out of it to run the episodes!!! I really wonder whether they have anything else to show in the upcoming episodes!!!
Leesan thumbnail
By Poo:"Oh yeah Lee!!! Enjoy ur sunday, as you wish to!!! Till then hope to hear some tips from your side for MM's first night after 12 years! πŸ˜³"

Lol! What am I? The resident MMT expert on " first or other nights!" πŸ˜†