Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RA17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

school homeork n shobha mam , kissi all together cho cute naaa

priya has some scary illeness that was so bad that aarti going to lose again her mother

aarpita reaaly a sweetheart the way she lept anu alive thats was heart warming yet emo nice update dearπŸ˜ƒ

wll read part 4 n come back
RA17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
rashee its more a misery than emo i thot for aarti loosing priya

how can prakash do this to aarti in his mourne

i am all sad she is prob 14 or so right n paying her own fees

reaaly aarti life is a pain😭😭
villager00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
you broke my heartand i hope you will mend it soon😭

Thanks Rashee..πŸ‘
ksfan2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RA17

hey dear read all the parts

to begin with now already after aarya pv aarti get to know aarpita is her sis n tht to thru dna
then anu n aarpita cho cute naa
omg anu gt lost n then prakash n priya angels find another angel hai naa
ramesh n radha lost aww it must be so painfu

seems you like a symmetry hmm Arpita Anu
Radha Ramesh m, Priya Praksh hmmπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..dear..im very very bad at remembering names..so in my other works..while im updating i will be going to the character sketch and see the name and then update it..so to make it easy..i came up with such a thing..

and haan...to know abt the future u must wait for itπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
ksfan2 thumbnail

school homeork n shobha mam , kissi all together cho cute naaa

priya has some scary illeness that was so bad that aarti going to lose again her mother

aarpita reaaly a sweetheart the way she lept anu alive thats was heart warming yet emo nice update dearπŸ˜ƒ

wll read part 4 n come back

i dont know how i got shobah into a school teacher..i just wrote whatever came in my mind..well for sure she will be aarthi's future MIL..

priya has cancer and she was childless..she actually wanted a child..but she was not able to have one because of her illness..when she found aarthi..she got all motherly and emotional..thus forcing prakash to take anu with them..arpita loves her sister so much..but due to her carelessness she lost her sister..ever since then she was guilty 
ksfan2 thumbnail

rashee its more a misery than emo i thot for aarti loosing priya

how can prakash do this to aarti in his mourne

i am all sad she is prob 14 or so right n paying her own fees

reaaly aarti life is a pain😭😭

since aarthi's arrival in thei house..prakash did not have any fatherly feelings..he just pretended to be sweet in front of priya so that she may feel better..the reason he said yes to priyais becasue he was hoping priya to get well ..but when it ended in tragedy he thought there is no use of aarthi and thus never cared or her..😭😭
ksfan2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: villager00

you broke my heartand i hope you will mend it soon😭

Thanks Rashee..πŸ‘

sorry for the emotional update enid..i hope i will mend ur heart soonπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰..thank u so much for loving my update...im feeling to write now itself..UPDATING..
shalini28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
read all the 4 parts in one go. really loving this ff so much😳
great work rashee dear😳
feeling so bad for aarti πŸ˜­
maha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
So sad for arthi dear !!!
poor girl her mom left with her dad ...
anyway rashee Awesome work πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

continue soon sweety
ksfan2 thumbnail
                             PART 5

She saw the rope lying on the table..she went near it and took it in her hand...

i think this is the right idea..she said to herself

she threw it out of the window and and tied one end to the bed..then she stood up in the window and jumped holding it and landed quiet safely..

aarthi...she heard a familiar voice shouting..

omg..she found me..she ran and ran until 2 men caught her..

leave me..how dare u touch me..leave me ...

where are u running so fastly aarthi..

Dadi ma..pls leave me..pls dadi ma..i will not do anything wrong..i beg of u dadi ma...pls...she cried 

stupid child..take her with u to ravi .guess what aarthi they have accepted 

but dadi ma..pls have mercy on me..pls dadi ma..

do u have any shame..u do not deserve to live in my house..just because u pay ur own fees and buy ur own food doesnt mean u belong here..just because u have shelter u are able to earn na..how many time i asked u to leave ur study and work for me..did u listen..no..u did not instead u were crying..be happy that im sending u to orphanage and not leave u in the streets..

but papa..i want to see papa..papa would never have let me..

how stupid..as if ur papa cares for u...take her away..ravi

but dadi pls..pls listen..

they drag her to the car and drove off..

glad the torture has left..said dadi ma..having a victory smirk..

yash u cant do this okay...u are cheating..

why should i cheat arpita..im playing correctly...

come on yash..people cheat so that they may win..

im almost there..nooo..

snake bit u haan..now u are going down..

yay..girls team won..yash bhayyia u challenged na..now what happend..??

vidhi..just because u won and that too in the first round doesnt mean u are the winner..

pankaj bhayyia this is snake and ladder..and u dint tell anything about 1st round 2nd round..

arpita..we wont let girls win..if girls win then there must be another round...it is in the rules..yash said pretending to be serious..

which rules said like that,,show me show me..which rules..

scindhiya rules of course..

yash and pankaj started laughing..while arpita and vidhi frowned..

u guys are cheaters..we win mathlab we win..and u should follow snake and ladders rules..and not made up scindhiya rules...

every scindhiya's should follow scindhiya rules okay..

but arpita is not a scindhiya ..

but u are bhabi..and u are in her team..

just because i am...omg look at the time..yash bhayyia consider we won i have to go now..veidika must have come from her school..

vidhi leaves.

yash i too have to go..i have to go to court in 10 mins...pankaj too leaves..

yash and arpita were left alone..they felt bit akward...yash wanting to start a conversation..

arpita..i always wanted to ask u this..

what yash??

i have noticed baby pictures in ur room and also when ever i come to ur house there is one door which always locked..why is it like that??

arpita was shocked..since past 5 years...no body asked her about anu and also she tried to forget it..but the very question of yash..brought back all her emotions..all her guiltiness..her mind wandered to the scene where anu got lost..

yash was waiting for her answer..but arpita was all lost remembering the day..

arpita..arpita are u alright?? hello??..he said waving his hands in front of her..

he still dint get any response..he was forced to tap her on her shoulder..at first he was  reluctant as he never touched her before..but he was forced now...

arpita came to her senses..

uh..did u ask something??..

umm..yeah..i was asking about the baby photos..and the room which is always locked..do u like babies?? 

yash..woh ..it is my sister..

sister??i never knew u have a sister..never seen her though..

yash she got lost 14 years back..and u know the photos makes me as if she is still present..

yash got curious ..he wants to know more about arpita's sister..

okay what actually happend..he asked..

she narrated to him the incident and yash was feeling sad for her..

i understand ur guiltiness arpita..but why is the door near ur room is locked??

that is the room where anu stayed..after i lost her..i decorated her room..with photos and her stuffs..the photo's in her room brings all the past memories..whenever i used to feel sad i look at anu's picture and speak to her..and i feel she is responding to me..but that was all when i was small..past 5 years the door is closed and i never opened it..i tried to forget her but some how or the other it never happens..

why dint u take of anu's picture from ur wall??maybe that is why u cant forget her..

yash i tried..but i cant...she was about to break down..but dint want yash to see it..

yash..can u excuse me..she went to the washroom 

yash thought about the words of arpita words about photos..

miss aarthi..this is ur room..u will have to stay with 4 other girls..

aarthi kept her stuff on the table and sat down in her room..she saw other kids payed no attention to her and she felt good about it..she lied on her bed and took priya's photo..

mumma..im missing u so much..pls come back ma.. pls..and her tears rolled from her cheeks..she hugged priya's photo and went to sleep..

yash and arpita are child hood friends..yash's father Mr.Suraj Pratap Scindiya is the business partner of Ramesh

mr. scindiya's wife gayathri scindiya..became friends with radha with their similar interest on food variety..radha and gayathri used to share their recipes with each other whenever they meet..gayathri has 4 sons and 1 daughter..the eldest pankaj..who is currently a lawyer..and yash and aakash are fraternal twins..studying grade 12..and is same age of arpita...and 3rd son pratiek..who is playful..and average in studies.but always manages to rule the heart of his female classmates..and finally ishita..being the only girl in the family she is spoiled and gets whatever she wants..she never liked arpita or vidhi as she thinks they spoil her fun of having whatever she wanted..

yash and arpita are studying in the same school from grade 5..they are friends though they never really had any sort of attraction towards each other...but their parents wanted them to get married and for their sake they agreed..

but aakash always had an eye on her..πŸ˜‰

PART-6

so how is this update??..hope u liked it
Edited by ksfan2 - 10 years ago