Prishna OS 11 Krishna gets naughty!

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Prishna OS '--- 11

Krishna gets naughty!

It was late in the night and Pintu had just returned from work. It had been a tough day at office and he was quite tired. He finds no one at home and gets to know that all had gone for some social visit. He heads towards his room. As soon as he enters, he gets shocked and wonders if he is indeed in his own house'in his room'for there was Krishna in a very different get up! She was wearing a night gown '--- and a very provocative one at that'.This was the most unbelievable scene for him as she never budged from covering herself with nothing less than her 6 yards stuff!

She spots that he had entered finally as she was waiting for this moment ' all along she wanted to surprise, actually shock him! After all, it was now 3 years into their matrimony and she could get a little liberal with herself. She waits in anticipation for his reaction, only to find that Pintu is as casual as ever. (He had decided not to show any kind of an emotional outburst! And he knew has was good at that too'..).

Krishna ---' So how was your day, Pintuji? (she gets closer to him and asks..)

Pintu '--- ( as cool as he could get'.) Oh yes, it was good '..productive but very very hectic too'.. I am damn hungry and tired as well'..Once I am done with dinner, I will simply crash!

Just hearing the last word ' crashed all hopes of Krishna! She had hoped for something more than that on this special night for which she had planned something out of the normal.

He never even noticed me in my new look!!! How mean of him?

She was surely upset.

She serves him dinner lovingly as she obviously cared for him despite whatever happened and then they get back to their room.

Pintu heads straight to bed. Krishna tries to start a conversation before he could close his eyes as she knew it was her last chance to get him to do something!

Krishna ---' Don't you think our daughter is now getting a bit more easy to handle'..and she is sort of getting independent too.

Pintu ---' Yes ' with a mother like you, she will learn things fast'.and it is good for us. Okay can we talk later, as I am really tired.

Krishna ---' Pintuji, please but what I am trying to tell you is that she now needs someone to play with, she gets bored playing with her dolls all the time as she feels quite lonely at home. Sonu too is not free to play that much as he is overburdened with the hectic curriculum of his school.

Pintu gets up and sits on his bed.

Krishna ---' What are you trying to tell me? Do you want me to go and arrange for some play mates for her so that she can keep herself entertained during the day when we are away at our work place?

Krishna--- ' No, that was not what I meant.

Pintu ---' Then?? I can't understand why you have to talk in riddles'..why don't you come to the point?

Krishna thinks to herself ---' He just does not understand that coming to the point is the most difficult thing for me'

Can't he understand things that cannot be told?

Can't he understand why I am dressed differently today?

Can't he understand''.

Pintu is startled and says ---' Is this a way of waking up someone?

Krishna had just woken up Pintuji by brushing some of her wet hair into his nostrils as she had done on the first morning after their wedding.

Krishna ---' But Pintuji , on that day you only told me that you liked that style very much? Didn't you?

Pintu is woken up to reality! It was a DREAM!!!

He talks to himself softly ---' It had to be a dream or else imagine Krishna being the way she was! Never'..impossible'.

Krishna asks him ---' What is impossible Pintuji?

Pintu gets an idea. He says ---'I will tell you ONLY if you promise to make it possible.

Krishna, poor thing, in her innocence agrees never imagining it could be something to do with the dream of Pintuji of which she anyway had no clue'..

He tells her ---' Just imagine if all your life you had to just play with your dolls and had no siblings to have fun with?

Krishna ---' But why should I imagine of an untrue thing? Isn't it ridiculous? I have siblings and had fun too with them.

Pintu ---' So don't you think our daughter also should not be deprived of the same fun?

Krishna can now sense what he was hinting at.

She quickly changes the topic and says ---' Pintuji, we are getting late for work and we'll talk about this later tonight.

In the evening, Pintuji is back from office and enters home'..his room and he gets the shock of his life to see Krishna exactly the same way as he had dreamt of! His heart skips a beat! How could it be possible that she knew what he did not share with her!

He tries to gather himself from his shock quickly and says ---' Krishna, Is it indeed you?

Krishna turns and looks so beautiful in her nightgown ' she had worn it for the first time and was trying to keep herself as much covered as possible as she looks at him.

Pintu decides that this time he would not do something as stupid as he did in his dream and would take full advantage of the situation!

Rest you all can well imagine''..

Have a great day - everyone!

The next part...continuation...

..https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3524975

Edited by kmfan_2 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Lol what a pleasant surprise on a sunday. Lol very funny really enjoyed it. Will comment more later i stoppd eating so could read and than comment. Bt god pinru is to much
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

Lol what a pleasant surprise on a sunday. Lol very funny really enjoyed it. Will comment more later i stoppd eating so could read and than comment. Bt god pinru is to much

Listen - this was NOT the one I was reluctant to post...😃

because in that I would have had to face a lot from you Pintu lovers!!!!!😆

Am glad to have made you laugh dear...
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Shanti have u become a mind reader:o? Do u know the reason i stopped eating was coz i thought maybe it was going to be THE prishna scene u had promised us a few weeks back. Bt once i got reading PIntu was his usual naughty self so knew it wasnt. Bt still love it. Omg the plaything part 1st him than krishna was hilarious. God could just imagine him asking something like that with a straight face. And krishna the best part of her is that she dnt hav much of a sense of humor and can be so direct about things that she ended up being funny. Great combo. Bt dnt be fooled by my love for this 1 i am still waiting 4 the other pintu. Everytime u mention it get more and more intrigued cnt wait 4 u to post it. And if u want i will voluntee to proof read it 4 u so than if there are any errors evry1 can blame me and not u.
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Great OS Shanti and please post the OS your talking about :)
trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Lovely, unexpected, funny OS Shanti,,,Thanks,,,especially on a Sunday,,,🤗

Do these os really make us miss Prishna more and more or what?😭

I know we are asking for trouble but do post your bad and mean Pintu,,it will be so different for a change,,maybe save it for his birthday,,,👍🏼
prishna_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Very funny, I really like it Shanti !!!!! 👍🏼 And plzz, do post your other OS. It'll always be a pleasure to read it whatever the story.  I'm sure, it'll be good as usual.

@ Lisa

Yeah, you're exaclty right ! It makes us miss them more and more. When i read these OS, i can imagine these scene, like if it was on my TV.
trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prishna_fan

Very funny, I really like it Shanti !!!!! 👍🏼 And plzz, do post your other OS. It'll always be a pleasure to read it whatever the story.  I'm sure, it'll be good as usual.

@ Lisa

Yeah, you're exaclty right ! It makes us miss them more and more. When i read these OS, i can imagine these scene, like if it was on my TV.

GLAD YOU AGREE STEENA,,NICE TO WRITE,,NICE TO READ,,BUT SAD WHEN WE CAN'T SEE THEM ANYMORE,,,😭
prishna_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: trinilisa

GLAD YOU AGREE STEENA,,NICE TO WRITE,,NICE TO READ,,BUT SAD WHEN WE CAN'T SEE THEM ANYMORE,,,😭

I feel the same too !!!!! Wish it was not finish  but What to do !!!! Life goes on !!! Fortunately, there is forum where we can share OS, creations, discussions etc... with friends and people who share the same interest like you. 😉
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

Shanti have u become a mind reader:o? Do u know the reason i stopped eating was coz i thought maybe it was going to be THE prishna scene u had promised us a few weeks back. Bt once i got reading PIntu was his usual naughty self so knew it wasnt. Bt still love it. Omg the plaything part 1st him than krishna was hilarious. God could just imagine him asking something like that with a straight face. And krishna the best part of her is that she dnt hav much of a sense of humor and can be so direct about things that she ended up being funny. Great combo. Bt dnt be fooled by my love for this 1 i am still waiting 4 the other pintu. Everytime u mention it get more and more intrigued cnt wait 4 u to post it. And if u want i will voluntee to proof read it 4 u so than if there are any errors evry1 can blame me and not u.

Sandia -We all like Pintu this way right?? Guess we understand the character so well that we write some great scenes for Prishna!!!

The other one I was talking of...well...my conscience doesn't allow me to post it as Pintu ji is truly not that way! It was just a sort of imagination...of mine...maybe if I ever do post it I will make it another dream sequence..that's the only way I can get to post it!

And don't forget I am a Pintu lover as well...and I will have to convince myself before I go ahead with that...

Thanks a lot for liking this one...😊