Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice

Gauri is extremely beautiful...I have seen her from a feet away ...she was standing next to me for almost 5 minutes and I am telling u ..she is gorgeous...its easy to see why SRK went lattoo over herπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

He was mad. In late 80s my cousin was in same Delhi college as him Don't remember Hansraj or Venky or whichever college and their torrid affair was for everyone to see. Total gunda type with open gypsy or something. 
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
He was a total nutcase...the kind any girl today with a half a brain would run away from. Apparently he'd banned her from wearing white and a bunch of other weird things like that.
Haeyeol thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chocolover89

He was a total nutcase...the kind any girl today with a half a brain would run away from. Apparently he'd banned her from wearing white and a bunch of other weird things like that.

guess SRK /SALLU ARE v.similar.v.possessive. just that sallu is a bit of a fighter n loooves women..
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Also, gauri is extremely smart...now at how she's created her own self-identity and isn't like SRK's wife. And he's uber smart too and likes to read and learn new things and I think he was intrgiued by her rebel ways. B/c when he first met her she wearing his red micro-mini and it was so scandalous cuz she came from a conservative BG and she was crazy fun, but also an intelligent girl. 

I think people don't give her enough credit.
preity*zinta thumbnail
Gorgeous!!!!!

NoThanks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .DejaVu

OMGG GAuri looks gorgeous.And SRK looks young.

Yep thats the Gauri effect.
They both look good together after a long time.
Usually they are photoshopped.

PC standing next to him makes him look really old.

SRK are you listening stick to Gauri wokay?

Edited by adhd - 11 years ago
NoThanks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thats why she wanted a break from him and went to Bombay but SRK hunt her down in that giant city at Juhu beach in the morning.

Can you believe that? I mean looking for a person in such a humongous city?

😳.
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: love_struck

guess SRK /SALLU ARE v.similar.v.possessive. just that sallu is a bit of a fighter n loooves women..

It was a phase that SRK went through and outgrew when he was younger, after she ran away because he realized it was wrong. He's not that possessively insane anymore. Gauri quite obviously seems to do whatever she wants. Plus he would never actually hit Gauri or any other woman...unlike you know who.

Originally posted by: adhd

Thats why she wanted a break from him and went to Bombay but SRK hunt her down in that giant city at Juhu beach in the morning.

Can you believe that? I mean looking for a person in such a humongous city?

😳.

And finding her on his last day there...that's what I call fate. πŸ˜† Their love story is complete hindi film love story..like every aspect of it. πŸ˜†

Oh and PC doesn't only make SRK look old...she makes him look downright repulsive. I feel like barfing when I see their pics together. πŸ˜†
Edited by chocolover89 - 11 years ago
Haeyeol thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

And finding her on his last day there...that's what I call fate. πŸ˜† Their love story is complete hindi film love story..like every aspect of it. πŸ˜†

Oh and PC doesn't only make SRK look old...she makes him look downright repulsive. I feel like barfing when I see their pics together. πŸ˜†

OMG. K.JO said.. If there were a book on SRK /GAURI 's love story it will be blockbuster..i would totally que up to buy that book..
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Pooja Dadlani ?@pooja_dadlani15h

@MrinaalC where did u disappear? Party shifted to RK's room with Anushka, Aalim, Kunal n all...

That is SRK's manager..