Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Cool...Very gr8 update..

Yash is finally back after years and years..

Aarthi realized prashanth true colors and the truth..

Yash is kissing his little angel may be...or new wife kyaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

hey saffi..please update naa tomorrow
ForeverAarYan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yash left his new born daughter😑 such a jerk...deadbeat father (I'm assuming he still has no contact with Palak) . I don't know how he will make up for this sh*t. No matter how much pain he went through his child should have been his first priority...selfish a*****e. All the sympathy I was feeling for this person is gone now. 

I really don't care who he kissed in the party...its better not be Aarti πŸ€’ Don't want them kiss this soon after what sh*t he pulled with Palak. God my blood is boiling.

Loved the flashback...I have to agree with one point of Prashant that Aarti also hid about Yash and her relationship but that doesn't excuse his action. I am just wondering that, had Aarti not found out about Prashant's past would she go back Yash to sort things out with him. 

Can we have some Aarti-Palak sequence in near future please...I just love their interaction even in the show they are my favourite.

So Prashant is out and Aman is in  πŸ˜† Carry on ...truth to be told my twisted mind want a double date with Yash and Miss xyz/ Aman and Aarti...it will be a treat to watch😳 where both AarYa will be green with jealousy. And Mansi will be in picture to spice things up.πŸ˜† But in the process hope Aman doesn't get hurtπŸ˜” and the other lady too...if there is oneπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

My heart went to Aarti when she heard Yash's speech. Wanted to give her a tight hug. Once again without realising Yash hurt her. Wonder how these two will mend their broken heart.

Awesome update Saffi...loved it to the core
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
^ Don't get your blood boiling over this yet. There's more to the Palak story. πŸ˜› I'll reply to your comment fully later on but I didn't want you to hate Yash right now. 😳
Koolsmile thumbnail
Dont tell me, Yash's kissing around every other lady just fter dedicating his ward to 'late' wife n remembering his 2nd wife πŸ˜†
Thanx for chapter =)
Plz b nyc n update next asap πŸ˜†
ForeverAarYan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

^ Don't get your blood boiling over this yet. There's more to the Palak story. πŸ˜› I'll reply to your comment fully later on but I didn't want you to hate Yash right now. 😳

Nooo let me hate him for nowπŸ˜† ...I know you will make me love him and feel sorry for him soon.Eagerly waiting for your next update. But take your time ...real life comes first.

After reading everyone's review I see that I'm the only one who don't want the girl to be Aarti ..I am such a sadist 
Gkathria thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Saffi, Yashji has become sooo BOLD! and I love it! I'm sure Mansi informed Yashjiabout Aarti's presence and it seems like Mansi has bee in touch with Yashji all these years!

Wow! a leap of 2 years and seems so exciting. I hope you'll be nice enough to update tomorrow itself!

BTW I'm so happy that you have made Mansi so sensible than she used to be in PV. Also Gayatri is so mean! because of her, Palak was deprived of Aarti's motherly love once again. Now I wander how Yashji will convince Aarti and take her back to the Scindia Mansion.

So cute! that Aarti was jealous of Arpita afer listening to Yashji's speech. OMG! I hope Aman doesn't have any romantic expectations from Aarti. Our Aarya has been through enough already!

Update soon Saffi!!!
rakenduvadana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the pm

hope aarya will realized their love for eachother

IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congo for the new thread!! πŸ₯³ Oh yeah! An update!! πŸ˜ƒ

Reserved!! πŸ˜›

** Edits **

Bahhh... πŸ˜†!! That was a very Rocking Update!! πŸ‘πŸ‘

Wow!! It looks like Aman is the spice of the story soon! πŸ˜› Maybe.. πŸ˜‰ He seems to be interested towards Aarti.. πŸ˜³πŸ˜› Mansi yaar... Glad she told all the story to Aarti! β­οΈ The tight slap on Prashant's place! πŸ‘πŸ˜† He deserved it.. πŸ˜ˆ!! Yay... Aarti chose to be away from Prashant too! πŸ˜ƒ

Owh.. πŸ˜² Big businessman, Yash!!  Maybe I can understand the reason he gave the credits to Arpita for his success! πŸ˜Š Owh my the kiss.. πŸ€’😲 Hope the woman is Aarti!! β˜ΊοΈ

Better update tomorrow, Saffi dear!! Please... πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ Thanks for the PM! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by IsYaRoCHeR - 11 years ago
rachna1970 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow ,,great update ,,loved it
Aarti knows the truth now 
Yash left Palak why
Aarti n Yash under same roof,,wow
Who is that girl ,,,
Thanx for pm  

shalini28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
great update saffi😳
at last aarti got to know about  prashanth
wow yash and aarti are in the same event.
eagerly waiting to know who is the girl.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰