Blended in this evening winds,

Ringing of yours scented words,

I wish I could drink from my lips,

And then,

My heart would dance in bliss,

In your true love'

Seventh Heaven

"Geet!!!! I Love you' ''

Her eyes widen in shock. Turning her laying position into sitting up, Geet shivered in amazement. She found her body was shaking badly with the effect she had just felt in her dream.

She could still feel his lips touching her ears while saying those love words..

"was it true!!'' she questioned herself. Her cheek turned in red in response and she smiled on her own thought.

"What were you thinking Geet!!''

She fondled her forehead and stood up. Went before window and saw out. It was to rain. Everything was wettish and scented in nature's real fragrance. She decided to feel this with wholly, runs to stairway and reached on terrace. An open terrace welcomed her with small rain drops and loud blowing wind.

Geet shivered with sudden cold. Going near railing she stood there, viewed those open green fields of her farmhouse, which had bunches of red and yellow flowers all around along with green trees. It felt amazing to be felt. She spread her arms both sides to cherish this weather with fullest and closed her eyes. Rain was showering on her face, touching it, caressing her skin like it was their possession only and amazingly, she had no objection anymore. She was wanting more and more of this beautiful play. An unknown sensation filled down in her heart when memorised those words again.

"Who was he?'' She thought.

"Was it him!!''

"Don't know how he would be' '' her mind tried thinking about him, who was coming to see her..

"Dadima is very nice. She liked me also!! .. May be he will too ' '' she could not think further. Her shyness, her blooming feeling stopped her thought and she giggled. She was occupied in enjoyment when a naughty wind got chance to tease her hairs. It caressed her arms and slowly took her Dupatta away from shoulder, without her realize..

Her yellow Dupatta was flying, swirling in air. With utmost care wind was taking it away far from her, seems alike Babaji had chosen him only to do this special job. In air that yellow fabric was dancing, seemed, it was searching for someone to be surrendered herself. She found a person of her faith and fell on him.

A well built man stopped his jeep at once when a long smooth fabric fell on him from up and covered him entirely. Dupatta was embracing him with fond, not wanting to be separated, was kissing his face with ownership.

Maan, who was the person of her adoration, felt known warmth being covered with this sheen material. He felt he knew this fabric; it was same which her Dadima had selected for her grand daughter in law. He recognised it was part of same dress which would have been worn by the girl of his luck. He came out from jeep holding Dupatta and searched around. Though he had not seen that girl but wanted too eagerly and then, his eyes captured a slim figure, stood on terrace, wet in rain..

From far it was blurred to see her clearly. Drizzles were separating his sight from her view. He adjusted his face to get apparent view and slowly walks toward her. His heart was speeding with every second being near her. He was to reach below her terrace when found her moving back and run. He stopped on spot..

"Geet. I love you!!''

She heard his voice again and at once opened eyes, looked around with heaved heartbeats but found no one. She felt his voice was so near alike was mingled in this scented wind. Geet moved back, feeling uneasy and runs downstairs with unstability and collided with someone..

"Ahh Geet Di !!! What are you doing !!! ''

Rajji, Geet's younger sister shouted caressing her shoulder n arms n head.

"I 'I am sorry Rajji.. wo I was.. I .. wo'' Geet could not voice out her feelings and stammered.

"Geet where are you beta!!'' her Maa called from kitchen. "Jaldi ready hoja beta he is about to come!!!''

"Jee Maa'' Geet replied. Rajji runs in kitchen to help her Maa and Geet to her room.

##

"Come Maan Beta!!'' Dadi welcomed his grandson who was walking inside. Wearing black Armani suit he was looking outstanding that no word can be enough to honour him. He came and touched Dadi feet followed by every elder presented there, with real respect.

He was bent to touch Mohinder feet (Geet father) when his ears caught some tinkling bell ring which was coming out from a pair of silver anklet which Geet was wearing. She was running toward her room when found, her special guest had already visited and she stopped, behind a broad pillar, hides. She crossed her chest having no Dupatta on and felt fear, what if someone sees her like this.

"Babaji please help me'

She peeped from behind pillar to see, where her family and guests were sitting.

Maan was sitting, having talk when his eyes captured the glimpse of an eye who was peeping from some far. He tilts his face to see more and looked her Jhumka, was moving and kissing her cheeks. His heart became in pace, he wished if could meet her, see her without anyone around and as if Babaji was hearing his wish, Dadi aksed Mohindar if Maan can talk Geet alone!!! Mohindar agreed as they knew one another family very well.

Geet startled and hide when found someone was watching her. In hurry she did not see his face but with the effect of his one look she knew, it was him only. Her heartbeats become double fast and she closed her eyes to calm them down.

"Di why are you here!!!''

Rajji patted her shoulder when saw, she was stood with closed eyes.

Geet could not give answer back. She looked Rajji unstably for few minutes and then runs from there without thinking for once, unknowing to the fact that Maan had seen her from back. He was going toward Geet room with a maid.

They reached and stopped before Geet room and maid knocked door. Geet who had just reached inside and was searching for her Dupatta, thinking she might have forgotten it in wardrobe,  jumped back in sudden loud knock but when she heard her maid sound, her nervousness lessen down little.

"Geet Didi, please open door!!'' maid again called.

"Coming''

Geet came and opened door, did not see who it was and became busy in her mission Dupatta search. Maid had already gone leaving Maan there, alone.

##

"Radha (maid name) please help me in finding my Dupatta!! Don't know where I have kept it and forgotten. Dadaima had given this dress to me saying this is specially had bought for me.  She will be so much disappointed if comes knowing I lost her gift. Don't know where it gone.. ''

Geet was searching in every corner of her wardrobe feeling bad and like cry in guilt. She did not know who was there, stood silent, was watching her every move with great concentration and was drinking her voice with devotion. Maan did not move nor did reply a word alike he was not alive anymore. Though his breathes were running but heartbeats had stopped feeling the nearness of her in this one room.

Geet who was yet busy with her search felt strange when did not get reply from maid and turned back..

Time stopped for them. Everything stopped for them for fair seconds when found themselves in front of each others.

Maan who had wished to see her a few minutes before, now was screaming on his God that why he did not let him meet her long before!!! He felt, his life was spending in prison till now but now it became free. He had not seen a girl so beautiful with innocent eyes in his life yet. With unknown steps he moved to her, without blinking his eyes.

Geet moved back. Did not understand what all this happening was. How he entered in her room and why, she did not oppose.  She could guess he was him, but strange fear was making her uneasy, her mind was already on blur looking him so near and when she found him walking to her, her nervousness started progressing more and then she realized, she had no Dupatta on. Embarrassment took over and she turned back bending head down, crossing chest, feeling very uncomfortable and awkward.

Maan walked to her and stopped right behind, closer. It took her breathe out with the realization how close they were but amazing, she did not scream a word, but shut her eyes tight in reflex. She had staggering feeling which was unknown and this, was making her excited.

Maan watched her from back. He knew it was instant step being so near to her without asking, without talking to her but doesn't know how, everything was looking so perfect, so proper that he had no thought of come back. It was the first time he was standing this close to a girl and had wish to go more!! It was strange for him but Maan was treasuring this feeling with open heart.

He watched her shaking frame, could understand her fear but was not ready to move back! But wanted to secure her, made her know that she was safe there with him, in every possible way.

He opened few buttons of his coat and took out her Dupatta from inside. Spread it in full length and covered her properly from back without touching her and moved back..

Geet who had haphazard thoughts in mind, confounded when something touched her arms and then felt herself being covered with some material. She opened eyes and saw it was her Dupatta. In flash she turned back to see him and found him stood at little distance, crossing arms across chest and had slight visible smile on lips which made her eyes bowed down in shy. She was surprised how her fear had disappeared and something warm filled this vacant place in heart. She smiled back with bowed head'

"Geet Didi!!''

They heard Rajji was knocking from outside. Geet did not move a bit due to her new found joy and Maan, was loving her this gesture.

"Didi I'm coming inside!!''

Geet again did not reply. Maan knew, they had not much time and this moment will not come back, he wanted to give this moment, a name!! A name which they would memorize for whole life, would rejoice it for ever. He slowly comes near her. She gasped. He came and stood behind her. Geet heart began beating like never before. Maan softly held her opened hair and removed from left shoulder and bent down. She closed eyes in response. Maan neared to her ear and whispered softly'

"Geet !! I love you!!!'' And kissed there..

Geet eyes opened in surprise and shock!!! She remembered her dream and found it became true.. She looked him from back while Maan had already opened door and stepped out leaving Geet alone behind, with her heart was jumping around, walking on seventh heaven'

Part 2

Pls write your words if ever you have liked my  writing... This is A  Appreciation  thread for me 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3384339

My FB Page

Mona's Magical Maaneet Fantasies

My Blog

https://monaswritess.wordpress.com/

Edited by MonaSWrites - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters