Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 days ago

Part 29

FULL CHAPTER ON BLOG...IF ANYONE DIDN'T GET PM THEN LET ME KNOW PLZ... I CAN'T SHARE LINK HERE AS PER RULES...SO EMPTY YOUR INBOX FOR PM TO RECEIVE BLOG LINK. IF I MISSED ANYONE WHO LIKE AND COMMENT ON BLOG OR HERE...THEN IT HAPPENED BY MISTAKE FRIENDS...PLZ LET ME KNOW IF ANYONE STILL WANT BLOG LINK...WILL PM YOU : )

She wore full sleeves simple dress, to hide everything they shared behind close door of her bedroom. While getting ready she was filled with enormous emotions...she didn't wanted to wipe away his touch from her body, but she has to get ready for office. 

She will clear everything with me and try to make him understand her pov as well. Geet decided walking out to KM.

There she met dadi ma and Aryan who filled her with information about last night. Geet was dumbfounded hearing everything.

So it was Sam who made him drunk but then how come he landed in her room.

She didn't ask dadi this, least she wanted to make her tense and worry for their matter. She has been enduring so much already from her dear grandson's accident in her tender age.

It was good though he was with her because she couldn't imagine what else would have happened if he was with Sam.

The thought made her shiver in anger and disgust, she need to confront this woman aswell. Deciding everything she had breakfast with dadi and Aryan against her denial they made her have food as Maan and Raj were already gone to office.

Geet walked in the KC greeting everyone as usual. She called pinky in for getting her daily schedule and meeting updates. 

Where is Maan? Is he in some meeting? She asked seeing the blinds of his cabin closed. Her heart and mind restless to get his single glimpse. She wanted to talk to him and clear his misunderstanding.

Woh...he is with someone. Pinky sounded nervous, 

Geet could see her hesitating so she asked her sternly, who?

It's Sam...she has been here from last fifteen minutes before you come, I don't know what they are discussing. She blurted to Geet's shock.

Next moment Geet got up angrily, she couldn't digest the thought about what might be happening behind the close door. She trust her husband but not this witch who tried to play her game last night as well...

Ma'am plz you calm down first...' pinky tried to walk behind her but Geet's one glare was enough for her to shut her mouth and stop in her steps.

Geet barged to his cabin and without knock she opened the door as it was unlock. 

Wth!! Maan shouted in rage, pushing Sam apart from his body who was hovering over him.

How dare you step inside my personal office without knock.

Geet couldn't utter any word being numb with pain having witnessing their position.

I am your wife!! She mumbled painfully, her eyes turning red with pain and unshed tears.

Wife in name only!! Sam said bitterly walking to her, you know the truth, he couldn't accept you and why you married him then why are you behind him...just let him go and he is already engaged with me.

I want to talk to you!! Giving furious glare to Sam while ignoring her all talks geet looked at Maan.

Maan turned his face away in pure disgust but didn't say anything.

Maan, didn't you listen? I want to talk to you now...and alone! She raised her voice emphasized each words.

Tum...' Sam started while pointing her forefinger at geet only to be interrupted by Maan's angry voice, Sam leave.

But maan..." She was shock to hear him say so, after what they shared, she had came to manofy him and after knowing from Mohini about his mood, she got the right chance to trap him in her charms again.

Maan was highly disturbed when she walked in and closed the blinds against his will, she was trying to sweet talk him and seduce him while he trying to push her away. He was getting furious with her advances , also hearing her bad mouthing geet that he was about to blast at her but at the same time geet walked in his cabin witnessing them close to each other.

I said leave now!! He thundered making geet smirked this time at Sam. 

I will see you later!! Sam mumbled giving furious glare to geet to which her smirk only widened, shauk se...." She mumbled before showing her the door.

Maan turned his back to her facing the huge glass which oversees the busy city downwards.

Maan..." She called out eagerly rushing to him only to be stopped by his rude voice, 'jo kahna chahti ho, make it fast...I don't have much time.

Yeah, you don't have much time for me but that bi*** she spitted in rage, losing her cool finally.

Geet..." He turned furiously, staring at her angrily.

Why are you so bother about her!? You are getting angry on me for that woman." Geet let out her frustration, getting highly jealous now.

She is my friend...whatever she did, she has been my friend until now. Maan reasoned sharply although inside his heart breaking seeing his wife's painful face. 

Aur phir mein kaun hu? Whatever she did, she has been forgiven and what about me...? What sin I committed that you are behaving with me like this..."

You hide things from me..

Yeh toh mein aapke liye bhi kah sakti hu, Mr. Maan Khurana. You didn't tell me about your engagement.

It was broken geet, kahne ke liye kuch nahi tha uske bare mein 

Then why she is claiming again &  again to be your fiance jab ki tum mere pati ho...humari shadi ho chuki hai and I could see you are not even rejecting her.

He became silence on this...as he looked away from her, 

Geet looked at his guilty face and stormed towards him angrily, tum mere pati ho, sirf mere ho maan...suna tumne...when no was there for you I was there with you...tumhari har ek ada ko..nakhre ko sarakhon pe rakha meine, just because I love you so much. 

She grabbed his collar shaking him furiously...maan kept watching her with big eyes amazed to see her possessiveness for him.

I submitted myself to you dammit, still you can't believe me once...." She breaks down completely in his arms. 

Maan stood numb not unable to react at the moment, she kept crying hugging him but he didn't move...his hands at side didn't move to hug her and console her.

He was still confused and frustrated with all events.

I want to tell you everything Maan, just give me once chance to clear everything...if still you don't believe me and don't want to see my face then ...she stopped and whispered painfully, "I will let you go...."

To be continued....

Precap :- 

Will geet be able to tell Maan everything...

Will Maan believe her...

Or will she let him go....?

So many twists and turns on the way...stay tune...

Hope it had came out well...plz like and comment wherever you prefer....

Next update maybe will able to post here...

Thank you so much for your support friends...smiley31 I want to restart one SS after mareez e ishq finishes...as it has two more update remaining to complete...

So will start updating one SS at time with Saajan continuation.

Edited by Mg13 - 14 days ago
Psharma21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago

Thank you❤❤❤❤

jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 14 days ago

Amazing update 

Waiting for next update.  ...

Jassi_preety thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Amazing update was waiting for it long time ago. Hope maan will listen to her and believe her. Don’t want her to go away 

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Very interesting update dear 🙂 

Just loved it 🤗 

Well I really don't blame Maan for loosing his cool & reacting like this in first instance but he really gone overboard in his anger & frizzy state which broke Geet 

I really appreciate that Geet decided to fight as Maan knows the half truth & he didn't looked into other side of the coin. Geet could sense that Sam is going to take advantage of this situation & now this exactly happened 

Geet too lost his cool & she was right when no one was there she was there for him she has worked hard to bring Maan back so she deserves a chance of explaining her side 

I am really anxious about what Maan would finally decide as things are going to be bit complicated now 

Waiting for more 

Thanks for the PM ☺️ 

Keep writing 

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

maan angry for the night they spend together n blame geet for it

geet is hurt worstly by maan .

daadi told geet that sam made maan drunk

geet push sam away from maan n his cabin .

geet again clam her love for maan

maan is feling guily for hurting geet but not able to accept her in his life with confuse mind

thanks for pm

smiley31

priya_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Painful and good part

Idiot maan

How can he think.she warmed bed

Just she is bar dancer 

Can't he see 

She is Virgin

Why he not noticed before speaking 😡😡😡😡

Venom1103 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Superb update 💐 thanks dear . Can you send blog link to me 

ranumohanty34 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Nice chapter dear, Maan again miss understand geet, he thought geet sleeping with other people also, thought that geet gave him that drink, seduce him for bed, can't he recall also that Sam gave him the drink, geet is not in his bedroom, he is in outhouse with her, in anger he didn't saw the blood in bed. He argue with geet and leave outhouse in anger. Geet follow him to KC office to clear his miss understanding, Maan gave her a chance to clarify his miss understand, hope geet gave his all question's answer, and clear his mind.

love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

maan plz believe geet........dont believe in dat chudail.....do something with dat chudail........cant tolerate her for a sec..........

painful update.........