Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saijahnavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
in article they reported that madhu had some motive behind giving a second chance to rk.
i think she wants to know he luvs her or not...
and huh rk why r u staying dumb?plz open ur feelings infront of madhu...๐Ÿ˜Š

she is questioning u ...reason behind ur concern?then why can't u say that u luvs her...
i felt when she questioned him...he will shout that "i luv u..."but no my dreams gone in vain ๐Ÿ˜ญ

waiting for next week excitely fro rishbala ๐Ÿ˜ณ

sp110 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
actually this what RK is who gives pain and cures it...he is giving pain after pains but everytime returns to soothe it...actually

chhupana bhi nahin aata ...batana bhi nahin aata
hamein tumse muhabbat hai jatana bhi nahin aata

poor guy and the other side poor madhu

Originally posted by: sai.janu350

in article they reported that madhu had some motive behind giving a second chance to rk.
i think she wants to know he luvs her or not...
and huh rk why r u staying dumb?plz open ur feelings infront of madhu...๐Ÿ˜Š

she is questioning u ...reason behind ur concern?then why can't u say that u luvs her...
i felt when she questioned him...he will shout that "i luv u..."but no my dreams gone in vain ๐Ÿ˜ญ

waiting for next week excitely fro rishbala ๐Ÿ˜ณ

madhu will make him regret his mistakes in her style

Originally posted by: sp110

actually this what RK is who gives pain and cures it...he is giving pain after pains but everytime returns to soothe it...actually

chhupana bhi nahin aata ...batana bhi nahin aata
hamein tumse muhabbat hai jatana bhi nahin aata

poor guy and the other side poor madhu

he gives pain and also get back without reealising what damage he has done poor souls
CurryMonsta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepak148

She gave him idea of price tag he will use contract for sure but this tym madhu will make him repent at his house

yea knowing rk the right kameena will be like hey biwi remember this its our marriage contract, oh and thanks for reminding me about it honey๐Ÿ˜†
yea maybe she will become revenge bala ya mean wifey that spikes her hubby's food with extra salt/pepper or sugar.That would be fun to watch๐Ÿ˜†
Yes it will be. Better than any underworld crap. U r one of d few ddians who r my frndsEdited by deepak148 - 11 years ago
Mahi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mayamagic

yes deepak she was expecting him to say  but yeh K for kamina kuch bole to na, ๐Ÿ˜ก he has too big fat ego to say those 3 magical words ๐Ÿ˜†

Not only his ego coming on his way, but he had those words earlier also just to ditch her at the right moment.๐Ÿ˜‰

Now even if he says that how does he expect her to believe him? That is the reason I think he stopped mid way becz he doesnot want Madhu to make a mockery of his love, it is too early, he has to prove himself and his love once again to make her believe him.
CurryMonsta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepak148

Yes it will be. Better than any underworld crap. U r one of d few ddians who r my frnds

i still cant comperhend how sultan became underworld ka don.๐Ÿ˜† 
aww your one of my few vdian friends here too๐Ÿ˜› your a good kid u jus go crazy some times๐Ÿ˜†ok dont hurt me now๐Ÿ˜†
Wahyas thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
not lyk this i want him to confess but it shud b very intense scene lyk a confesion nvr seen on small screen but for now want to c his junoon...thnx
..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i didn't expect him to confess his feeling today but Madhu so wanted to hear it from him today but stupid RK don't even understand his heart๐Ÿ˜†