Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: bhavyaraj

nice update๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

thanks bhavya๐Ÿ˜Š
Me_Harini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Salrina_Ashvik

Rani luv d updt..Hayye itna cute hai aa dono luv arjuns nervousness nd purvis understanding..Aww dat hugg was too cute ok luv purvis wish really want to see arvi in titanic pose oh god arvi in d sme bed luv it updt soon rani

thanks meghu๐Ÿ˜Š
Me_Harini thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashvikfever

nice update... update soon...๐Ÿ˜Š

thanks ashvikfewer๐Ÿ˜Š
Me_Harini thumbnail

Originally posted by: girlz-rule

@harini_arvi: Nyc story!!!!๐Ÿ˜Š

thanks girlz-rule๐Ÿ˜Š
sunshinesamuef thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
read all the parts in one go...this is one amazing ff...please continue soon...๐Ÿ˜Š
Me_Harini thumbnail
part 10

morning  purvi got up n she saw herself cuddled to arjun.
she smiled at her own posture then without disturbing arjun she got up n went to take bath...
after sometime she came out of washroom wearing a beautiful white netted saree n started to dry her hairs when few droplets of water fell on ajun's face...due to which his sleep was disturbed...when he opened his eyes he saw his angel  who was drying her hairs...he slowly got up from bed n started moving towards her...purvi was able to feel a strong gaze over her n she turned back...
arjun was moving towards her n she was movig backwards...at each step her breath level was witnessing changes...finally she went n hit the table which was behind.
arjun came very close to her...
she went numb due to this closeness n took support of the table to stand stiffly...arjun saw her very lovingly n tucked a few hair strands that were disturbing him to his lovely face's wife...all this while purvi had closed her eyes...
he further moved closer to her...and she clutched pallu of her saree 
arjun turned purvis face towars him n made her to look straight in his eyes...he was starring at her beautiful face...n she was breathing heavily...
he applied colour on her left cheek(by taking colour which was placed on table)...n said happy holi...she became shocked at this action of arjun since she had xpected something else from him(i hope u guys know what she was expecting)

arjun:aisi kya dekh rahi ho?aaj toh holi hai na so...i applied colour on ur cheek...why r u shocked????
purvi:haan arjun...kya??? i mean...mai...i know aaj holi hai...isliye mai shocked hoon...
arjun:what???
purvi:woh arjun mai ye bolne gayi ki i am so so happy ki aaj holi hai...
happy holi...tum nahakar aana ok hum sab niche holi manayenge...
arjun:r u ok...
purvi:ya i am fine tum jao...

he was moving towards  washroom n turned back to see purvi's situation who was still keeping her hand on her cheeks who was lost in her own thots...
he gave a smirked look n went to washroom 
the sound of door closing brought purvi back from her thots  n she gave a slap to herself n said...

ye kya kiya tumne woh mujhe rang lagane aaya tha aur mai kuch aur hi soch kar baiti...

suddenly teju enetred arvi's room n watched purvi speaking to herself

teju:tum kya kar rahi ho...
purvi:mai...mai...kya kar rahi hoon???
teju:wahi toh maine bhi pucha purvi...
waise ye tumhare gaal laal kyun hue hai...
purvi:laal meri gaal..n she started to touch her cheeks n she turned towards mirror n said...teju ye arjun ne mujhe rang lagaya na woh hai...
teju:purvi ye holi ke laal rang ke baraien mai nahi baat kar rahi hoon mai...tumhara chehra hi kuch...
purrvi:teju ab woh chodona ab chalo niche chalte hai holi hai...chalo chalo...

n she pushed teju along with her out of her room...
they both reached down where everyone had gathered to celebrate holi n were wishing each other...purvi also went n wished everyone...

maanav:all of u celebrate holi i and aayi will take care of pari...ok
purvi:baba aap hamare saath holi nahi khelenge kya???
maanav:purvi mai.nahi beta...archana is haalat mai hai...aur mai uske bina...nahi manasakta hoon holi...
everyone understood his situation...
purvi:thike baba...agar aap holi nahi khelna chahte toh koi baat nahi hai...per i am sure agle saal aap zaroor holi khelenge..aayi ke saath...
savi:purvi arjun kaha hai?
purvi:woh naharahe hai aaji...thodi der mai aajayenge...
savi:tum jaakar bulao usse...ja...
purvi:ji aaji...

n she was about to go but saw arjun coming downstairs...he was wearing a whit kurta n was luking damn hot in it...purvi stood in the same place n was starring at him...
arjun came near purvi n said

arjun:kya ghur rahi  ho??
purvi:mai kuch bhi nahi ghur rahi thi...n itna der kyun lagadi tumne?
arjun:meri girl friend ka phone aaya tha aur mai  usse baat kar raha tha na isliye der hogayi hi...
purvi opened her eyes widely n asked:teri girl friend ...kaun hai woh?
savi:ye kya kusur-pusur chal raha he aap dono ka beech mai...
purvi n arjun:nothing aaji
savi:acha ab chalo  bahar chalte hai...

every one went out n purvi was thinking about arjun's girl friend...she was not able to concentrate on this festival...

teju:purvi tu kya soch rahi hai.subah se tum ajeeb si behave kyun kar rahi ho?
purvi:woh teju mai thak gayi hoon...isliye...
teju:tum khud holi keliye kitni excited thi aur tum aisi keh rahi ho...acha ek kaam karo waha thandaayi rakhi hai na woh jaake peelo n thodi rest karlo...jab tumhari thakaan dur hojayegi hum sab ke saath holi khelna...hmmm... 
purvi:theek hai...

n she went to have soft drins...but since she was lost in arjun's girl friend's thought she drank bhaang instead of soft drinks...she lost her senses...

purvi:arjun kaha hai...uska girl friend kaun hai...agar woh mujhe milegi toh mai uska baal noch lungi...aur arjun phir uske girl friend ko bina baal ke dekhi nahi sakega...

(she said this n started searching for arjun)then she went near him...

purvi:arjun...tum kya kar rahe ho??
arjun:mai... mai toh crackers burst kar raha hoon...
purvi:crackers...woh toh diwali mai jalate hai na...par aaj holi hai...rang lagana hai...
arjun:toh holi ke din rang hi lagayenge na...toh pucha kyun?
purvi started crying n said:tum mujh par badakh kyun rahe ho?tumhari girlfriend ne sikhaya kya...
arjun:purvi tumne bhaang piya hai...
purvi:nahi maine nahi peeya hai...tum batao kaun hai woh chudail jo meri sautan banna chahti hai??n she squeezed arjun's ears...
arjun:aaa...purvi chodo...tera dimaak kharab ho chuka hai... 
purvi:(started shouting by telling)hey bhagwan ye kya kiya aapne ?mere saath hi kyun kiya?mere pati meri zinda hote huye kisi aur chudail ka baath maan ke mujhe daant raha hai...mujh par badakh raha hai...keh raha hai ki mai pagal hoon...

every one started to look at purvi n arjun closed purvi's mouth n said:she has drunk bhaang n ye uska natija hai.plz u ppl carry on...
everyone went n purvi tried harder to remove arjun's hand which was over her mouth...
he took her where nobody was there n released his hand...

arjun:tum ab chup raho nahi toh mai...
purvi:kya karoge tum bolo...mujhe pagal kaha tumne...upar se teri woh girl friend...kaafi nahi hai kya...kaash bhagwan ne  mujhe ye sab nahi dekha diya hota toh kitna acha hota...
arjun:purvi tumne woh baat seriously le liya...purvi meri koi girl friend nahi hai...trust me...
purvi:tum jhoot bol rahe ho taaki mai nahi chillaoon.hai na...subah tumne hi kaha tha ki tum woh chudail se baat kar rahe the aur ab...

(n again stared crying in a dramatic tone)

arjun:purvi i promise ki meri zindagi mai teri aur pari ko chod ke koi aur ladki nahi hai...subah mai aise hi tumhare saath mazaak karne ke liye bola...

(purvi saw him n put her hands arond his shoulders n went closer to his face he went back she moved her face  closer he was moving his face back)

arjun:ye kya kar rahi ho tum purvi???
purvi:arjun hilna mat...i am investigating ur face especially ur eyes...
arjun:but why?
purvi:because i believe that ur eyes will never lie to me...

(arjun got happy n stood still...he put his hands arond her waist n both were luking at each other for few minutes)

arjun:kya jawab diya meri aakhon ne tumhe?
purvi:yahi ki teri mann mai sirf mai hoon...
arjun:kaise?
purvi:kyunki teri aankhon mai mujhe sirf mere liye pyaar dikh raha hai...
arjun:purvi...mai 

(he was cut in middle by purvi who said)

purvi:arjun tumne aisa kyun bola ki teri girl friend...
arjun:i am sorry puvi mai sirf mazaak mai aise bola...maaf kardo mujhe
purvi:mazaak mai bhi sahi aisa mat bolna...bata hai  mai mujhe kitna bura laga...
arjun:purvi i am really very sorry...acha tujhe manane keliye mujhe jo bhi karna hai mai karunga bolo...
purvi:sach mai karoge...
arjun:haan karunga  bolo...
purvi:ek minute mai abhi aaungi tumyehi rukho...n she was about to move but was about to fall..
arjun:purvi sambhalke mai aaunga tere saath...
purvi managed to walk properly n said:nahi tum yahi rukho jab tak mai aaungi n she went...
after few minutes she came with a glass n handed it over to arjun...
purvi:tumne kaha ki tum kuch bhi karoge na tho ye lo peelo...
arjun:ye kya hai?
purvi:tum sawal mat puchna do what i said...
arjun:but purvi...
purvi:tum nahi piyoge na bcoz u luv ur gf a lot right n she started again crying...
arjun:purvi aisa nahi hai tik hai i'll drink it n he drank what purvi had given to him.
purvi:arjun tumhe ek baat bataun...
arjun:kya?
purvi:jo bhi tumne peeya hai na woh bhaang hai...

precap:arvis dance on nachere madhubala...

Edited by harini_arvi - 11 years ago
sunshinesamuef thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
superb...will look forward to your next update...๐Ÿ˜Š
sonycs001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
lovely part
poor purvi expected a lot from arjun but he came and applied color
purvi felt jealous about arjun's girlfreind and tlked rubbish infront of all
poor arjun purvi gave him bang abh aagaya maza