Gurmeet Choudhary as Bhishma & Lord Shiva

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Gurmeet as Bhishma & Mahadev:

Gurmeet has also donned the guise of Lord Shiva in Colors' Jhalak Dhikla Jaa in 2012, and tomorrow he will be seen in Star Plus' Nach Baliye: Shriman vs Shrimati, again doing a tandav as Lord Shiva.

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Surely!! He essays the roles given to him very well. If he gets the chance, then we as viewers would be delighted to :D
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
I will upload the clip of Gurmeet as Bhishma when it becomes available.

Here is Gurmeet's tandav as Mahadev from Jhalak Dhiklaja. I will upload his tandav from Shriman vs Shrimati tomorrow.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tn2pX-7xFTE&list=UUjSqwEfe0nkwSxKpfH0piwA&index=8[/YOUTUBE]
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Khushii*

Surely!! He essays the roles given to him very well. If he gets the chance, then we as viewers would be delighted to :D

Yes, Khushi, well said! I am eager for Gurmeet to do a fiery mythological role again. He absolutely rocked as Lord Ram and looked amazing as Bhishma and Mahadev too, though they were not long.πŸ˜ƒ
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
He Looks Good Playing Both Roles.
I Would Love To See Him As Lord Shiva.
In A Future Role. (:Edited by SilverFairy - 11 years ago
AvNeil123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I dont know much about these roles therefore will not comment but one thing i can be sure of, if GC has taken the role up, then he will perform with full deducation n put his 100% into the role.
snowypatches02 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Janaki for the pm and for this awesome post πŸ‘ I think we as viewers of Mythological Epics specially where Gurmeet has performed a specific role and enacted those to perfection   - we already are in awe of his perfect personification of Shri Ram πŸ‘   and we have seen his other performances - and now Bhishma - his role of Shri Ram was par Excellence and is unforgettable not just by the viewers but also TV Industry and they somehow find a storyline or an act in their shows or reality shows for Gurmeet - infact I wouldn't mind seeing him in another mythological show given him the chance having said that he can do some strong historical roles as well - but happy now that we can see some short scenes of these epics (which I haven't seen at the moment) πŸ€”   
shalini28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Janaki great post dear.
This man is really a versatile actor. He always give his 100 % in every thing😳
ananya93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
great post janaki di...
guru is better..he carry of every role vth soo ease
RJ1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
No doubt that Gurmeet is a great actor. He portrays every character from his heart and delivers to the perfection. I would also like to see him more playing mythological great and strong character.

RJ