Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ratzz- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Saayaniz

nah... A sidey isn't bad everytime . They r tolerable when the behave sensibly . & regarding CVs running the show , well I don need to teach them how to run a show . They know it very well . Just u need to finally open ur eyes & actually see what they r showing . The show is about Rishbala & CVs r concentrating on Rishbala more than any track . Be it falling in love , or revenge , or realisation...or anything...the story is about Rishbala only . If the articles r right Sultan's entry took place just to make RK jelous , that means RK's realisation & hence again Rishbala story . Just bcoz VD was in leave Sultan got this much hype , & thus his track got a base . But as its a side track it wl end oneday , the only track which wl run till end is Rishbala track . CVs know it very well & they r developing the story on that way only . They don need to learn anything from me , coz m just narrating what they r showing . But yaa...just 1 tip for u , before mocking anyone , watch the episodes with open eyes , i.e , try to understand the storyline than drooling on just a fixed character . You will be able to make out whats the story about & whats actually CVs r showing us . Good luck & bye 😊

thats m saying cvs know their job still some mocking on madhu if cvs want to show her insensible in ur opinion so thats the cvs call they know better than us why they showing her stupid she want to do pagalpan than there is something behind this na why here people only point her mistakes people mocking cvs like they know better than cvs
Arshiforever8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: armummy

This was supposed to be love story between madhubala and rk , that why we discuss her, if it was only a story if bala,many of us would not have been in this forum at all.

When you can see endless posts on rk , why not see posts on bala

Everyone is entitled to an opinion

Actually no. The story wasn't supposed to be about a love story between two individuals who are completely different from each other. It was supposed to be about how Madhubala gets entrapped in the film industry and RK is the one who shows her what its like. The fact that you said that the "if it was only about  Bala, many of us wouldn't be in the forum" shows that you only care about the romance in the story which was supposed to be just an aspect of it. I would still watch the show even if there was no Rishbala, and that was the reason that I started watching the show in the first place, because of this character called Madhubala. You shouldn't make assumptions about all the forum members like that. 
-Ratzz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshiforever8

Actually no. The story wasn't supposed to be about a love story between two individuals who are completely different from each other. It was supposed to be about how Madhubala gets entrapped in the film industry and RK is the one who shows her what its like. The fact that you said that the "if it was only about Bala, many of us wouldn't be intheforum" shows that you only care about the romance in the story which was supposed to be just an aspect of it. I would still watch the show even if there was no Rishbala, and that was the reason that I started watching the show in the first place, because of this character called Madhubala. You shouldn't make assumptions about all the forum members like that.

thats the point only romance or a love story will not take the show to reach 1000 epi mark forget 1000 by going this we cant complete 500 epi. Me not saying that its not love story love story will build side by side but without a griping storyline or powerful side characters that will not possible sometimes people behave like they know better than cvs that is my main concern
Vipisa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Why arguing over old promos or whose story is important or not?

Madhubala alone didn't sell.

RK alone didn't sell.

Rishbala did that -> Togetherness Rating Points show that!
DushtDanaf. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It's always unfortunate when you end up with a prepubescent fan base as your main selling point; contrary to the opinions of most of the people in this forum not everyone watches the show for a cheap romance. having a good plot and well constructed characters is what keeps the audience coming back for more; otherwise no amount of chemistry is going to keep the show running for long.
-Ratzz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vipisa

RK alone didn't sell.

i know one thing show will not sell if cvs didn't do hardwork behind the scenes rk madhu will come 2nd but on 3rd show is incomplete without all side chararacter it is a team effort
-anoshka- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh even I can't see sweet romance all the time😡...I'm not saying madhu should romance with sultan now..but if madhu goes to rk and rk madhu live happy ever after right now, what more is there to watch?! 

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: desait

No Bala is not only for romance but Broken Bala can be Independent women, also who does not need Man in her life.she does not need to be Care taker of every one all the time.(Like MUKKU,Rk.aryan or sultan)Any way waiting for Heroine Track which they promise us in starting.

nice point. i agree why does she need a man in her life? according to some fans they wanted her to move on, get busy with work, become independent, live her life for her family but now the same fans wants her to marry a killer😆 who wants her to shoot another human being. i thought that track was going to come later is it coming soon? that means old MB is going to be back bollywood BG.
-Ratzz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gurtiluv

great point! the forum now thinks that Madhubala is now an object for RK to romance and toy with. She should have no more purpose than just that!!

its really sad people dont want to see madhu's pov if people dont understand than why to waste energy in bashing her
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Vipisa

RK alone didn't sell.

i agree rishbala together made what show is today but some people said rishbala don't give TRP alas then who does😆