WU-05-Apr'13-VirMan confusions cleared yet blurred

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Updated :) thanks for waiting...appreciate it :)
xMidnightStarx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the lovely update :)
Surish thumbnail
forever_young thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Eeek!
Thank you for the update Di! :')
wanderlust09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a loot fr the update Munni di!!! 😊
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG. I feel so sorry for Jeevika and Viren! They are only falling into the trap of Riya-Sambhav because of the miscarriage- that's their weak point and those two know about this! Argh! I hope VirMan get them out of this soon.

Thanks for the wonderful update Munni! 🤗
Dorae thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Wow again my favourite updater.
Thank you so much for detail and awesome update👏 . 
I liked yesterday's episode after so many days. But the problem with cv's are they have story which are really closer to our daily life but they don't know execution of story. They want to show us something good but finally they end up with mess.
The part which I liked most was how viren told everything about riya to jeevika and also virat shared his doubt to maanvi because as a wife I know how husband and wife share everything about their daily routine which I miss in most of shows "I really appreciate cv's for this".
I think this track is going towards pregnency track.
Don't know how detective maanvi and virat are gona end in their misunderstood trap.
Thank you for your valuable time for writing this detail update.

munnihyderabad thumbnail

Originally posted by: Predator.

OMG. I feel so sorry for Jeevika and Viren! They are only falling into the trap of Riya-Sambhav because of the miscarriage- that's their weak point and those two know about this! Argh! I hope VirMan get them out of this soon.

Thanks for the wonderful update Munni! 🤗

My pleasure sonia 🤗

yeah they are falling right in their trap ,,, Rhea and Sambhav hit Virika right on their weakness of miscarriage ... and looks like VirMan will do something to get them out of it 
Edited by munnihyderabad - 11 years ago
munnihyderabad thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonu0111

Wow again my favourite updater.

Thank you so much for detail and awesome update👏 . 
I liked yesterday's episode after so many days. But the problem with cv's are they have story which are really closer to our daily life but they don't know execution of story. They want to show us something good but finally they end up with mess.
The part which I liked most was how viren told everything about riya to jeevika and also virat shared his doubt to maanvi because as a wife I know how husband and wife share everything about their daily routine which I miss in most of shows "I really appreciate cv's for this".
I think this track is going towards pregnency track.
Don't know how detective maanvi and virat are gona end in their misunderstood trap.
Thank you for your valuable time for writing this detail update.

Awww I am glad u came back to comment ...  thank you so much, truly appreciate it 😃

yes the show has the idea but fails miserably when it comes to execution ... I guess so too .. the next track might be pregnancy track ... lets see how Virat and Maanvi fare in their detective services

my pleasure .. thanks again  Sonu😳