Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: friendsall
Hey guys...in yesterdays' epi...dey showed Nikhat's marriage preparations are on...shopping n all...So guess it shud b a few days...I rem sayg 12th...Dono which 12th...But luks like few days r der!!!! What do u guys think???? Will she not know d reality of Imran and get married to him???? Will she come to know abt Tanveer n her pregnancy???? A good soul like her does nt deserve Haseena Bi!!!!! Who ll help her dis time????
PS: Ppl might thk why on earth she brought ds topic...wen our asya itself is at stake...I know dat..But even our BCA s life depends on dis and indirectly asya s too!!!!!Do share ur views...😊
even though imraan n haseena bi doesn't derserve a girl like nikhat ...this marriage would take to move the storyline...
Nikht deserves someone better, Imran is after all Haseena B parvarish... I dont tghink taht he is so innocent as he comes across.