Originally posted by: mallik4ever
not sure. we still dont now whether imran is father of tanveer's child or not. If not, then may be he is not too bad. Haseena bi can go to hell alone.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: mallik4ever
not sure. we still dont now whether imran is father of tanveer's child or not. If not, then may be he is not too bad. Haseena bi can go to hell alone.
Originally posted by: _vineeta_
I hope this track gets some focus instead of Razia, how come Tanveer forgot all about Imran and Asad ke peeche haath dho ke pad gayi I want her out and maybe this is only way, as Asad and Zoya are too sad to see what games she has been playing..
Nikht deserves someone better, Imran is after all Haseena B parvarish... I dont tghink taht he is so innocent as he comes across.
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
Let Imran marry Tanveer. 🤣
We will get a good family for Nikhat 🤣