Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

titli95 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys just saw the epi..it was nice but I don't get why guru not telling the truth?😕 now that he understood his mistake he should clear the MU... I think only he can clarify the MU between MM Edited by titli95 - 11 years ago
TeriMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -MohanKiRaadha-

mohan hug guru today ek do din baad slap maarega😆 mere guru tere se kaise Aaisi galti ho gai🤔..jo gussa tha wo pura megha pe nikal leta..but jooth kyun bola!

Ab chaped khayega mohan ke...poor guru accha karne gaya poora raita phaila aaya :P
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yaar ek glass paani to de😆  sorry mujey laga guru hai awww so sweet...

mohan megha ko kitchen se jaane hi nahi de raha tha☺️then mirchi ne killer looks diye 😆

sakhisangni thumbnail

Hai Dil Ko Teri Aarzo☺️

finally guru realized his mistake thank god😊

Yes Ami, he felt bad but he is still not speaking anything, I was like arrey jab itna samajh main aa gaya hai toh sach bol😡
Aur mirchi madam was in such a hurry to cut mohan off, I know everything dude😡

Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: titli95

Hey guys just saw the epi..it was nice but I don't get why guru not telling the truth?😕 now that he understood his mistake he should clear the MU... I think only he can clarify the MU between MM

CVs ki marzi nahi huyi ab tak. Pata nahi aage ka kya track hai and also kal aisa kya dhamaka hone waala hai.

sakhisangni thumbnail

yaar ek glass paani to de😆  sorry mujey laga guru hai awww so sweet...

mohan megha ko kitchen se jaane hi nahi de raha tha☺️then mirchi ne killer looks diye 😆

😆😆
And in FB Mirchi always running after Monu with something to hit, sometimes with the bat and sometimes with karchi😆😆
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sweetshab

Ab chaped khayega mohan ke...poor guru accha karne gaya poora raita phaila aaya :P

meera ka jooth se kya aacha karne gaya tha?😲 😆 bichara mera guru mohan ki nazaro main gir jaayega
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Precap was different from promo .Tomorow will revealation of munna the real addu.
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tanvismile

Precap was different from promo .Tomorow will revealation of munna the real addu.

Revelation to us? Hame toh bahut pehele se pata hai😆.
dsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
finally saw d episode..kya tha yaar..specially the FB..haaye and den d kitchen scene..d way mohan looks at megha crying and doesnt let her go ..awww...it was so adorable..and d way he is rubbing RJ's cheek in tensed mode..and finally d last scene..wen mohan stares at megha while talking to nanhi and saying iss baar kuch bhi bolna deewaar pe sar marne ke barabar hain😆 dhamakedaar dialogue tha..

and yes d old de re na tune is back!!!!!😊