Users

Frequent Posters

aksuji thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: mytinypaintings

was waiting for you...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›

πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— 

oh di...7 chapters...I'll burst out of excitement so m trying to calm my nerves and  will read the chapters patiently so that I dont miss anything and can enjoy the updates to the fullest...

😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­   ...
raat mein net pack khatm ho gaya tha aur abhi der se  uthi and look I missed my chance...😭
I should have been the first to comment...was waiting so eagerly...

abhi ke liye congrats for new thread πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜›and new thread opens with a bang...7 chap ...OMG.. .aj ka to pura din ban gaya di...πŸ₯³

I'll comment after reading the chapters...ap jab sokar uthna, tab dekhna...

tanuja.siri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
congrats for opening a new threadπŸ‘. yayy... 7 updates in a row πŸ₯³

thank you so much.as i said that i 'm going to be inactive so i though to log in for the last time and there you were ready with a loads of updates. you made my day. thank you so much. i logged in just to check whether you made any updates.so that i can catch up one last time.

you really really made my dayπŸ€— 

now coming to the updates. they were wonderful as usually
madhu has finally accepeted that she cant share this tough nut.hmm..someone's jealous .
coming to RK...his little gesture of it was a mistake bowled my.but i'm still keeping my fingers crossed coz i'm having a doubt that you may pull a fast one and enter into revenge mode.but please i'm loving this sugary spicy RK😳
oops...dont mind you stick to your plot 😳 coz i know you would be churning out something very interesting. 
and finally dips is of some use πŸ˜†

and sayonara for now. i'll be back in july. i'm really gonna miss reading your updates.and thanks for the PM. 

OMG i really made a very long reply.please dont mind my blabbering😳 
Desire6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
C I didnt had d patience to wait til evng ... Thought to read one bt ended readn all .owesome updater πŸ€— u knw my boss must b freakn out thnkn y dis girl is glued to cell n d midst of work.. Haha...   πŸ₯³ kya karu.. Shaam tak ka intezaar... Hmm .. Soumya dat was owesome updates dear...luvd d way she was starrin at Rk sleepn Rk... Nd yeh kya she was talkn to bunny.. How cute.. πŸ€— I get angry wen sumbody interupts me bt here i lkd d way Rk Was interuptn madhu ... Ha dat Vasant got a identity check... SO MADHU HAS NW UNDERSTUD DAT ITS A TOUGHT nutt.. 🀣 ..OKAY I LK BIWI DEN D OTHER NAMES... Lovd saans bahu bonding ,gud dat she s bringing dem close... Lk Rk madhu too s bcoming possesive.. Nd falln 4 him... Okay nw d last part was cherry on top of cake. πŸ€— ... RK GONNA USE Despo to brng his biwi closer 🀣   πŸ₯³   I was thnking Rk ney deepali ka sirf naam liya tho aapni sherni jaag uthi... Agar yeh galti say aamney samney aagaye.. Tho ... 🀣    wait a min .. Did u say she s workn in his film... Dont tel she 'll b a torture package n U.S. Nd wats dis 2down 8to go... LUVD D KISS πŸ€— 🀣 .. Enough of my blabbering ... Luv u coz this wait was really worth.. πŸ€— okay nw again my daily line Continue son..hehe..kya karu i bcum a greedy wen its ur update want 4more πŸ€— 🀣 .. Bye 4 nw.. Me bk to work...hav a nc day.
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
simply amazing...loved it a lot...
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
wow...after reading 7 parts in a row..mins am still thirsty to read more...
Desire6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Opps i 4got .. Congrats 4new thread πŸ€— 🀣   πŸ₯³
Meenah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
congrats for new thread
awesome update
kuttu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Rk going to use Dipali some how I don't like that idea. She seems to be a snake. The first part were Madhu really knew how to show her place to others with Vasant. Here she was 100% sure of Rks stand but with Dipali the situation doesn't seem so promising.
Rks father is opening up because of Madhu. Surely his wife has reasons to want Madhu as a DIL as she is getting ehr family back. But in the end what happens to Madhu.
Waiting for a Dipali Madhu face off. She can be fiercely possisive of her husband too.
Thanks for the long ... update but still waiting for more

Edited by kuttu - 11 years ago
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
congrats on new thread...
yeh miyan biwi ki dastan...lol
My_VivJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow dear such an amazing nd long update...liked it...