Users

Frequent Posters

dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
OK COOL SEE YOU LADIES AFTER THE EPISODE 
piya- thumbnail
uff me loved tonight's epi sulbala and rishbala scenes were both awesome but i have to admit the rangdini odni was the cherry of the cake :) uff rk's eyes spoke volumes it seemed he was declaring to the world he is the only one who can own  madhu's heart the confidence of his hidden love was evident 

dance was uff reminded me of kurbaan hua of maanet the characteristic lift step was first initiated by maaneet and then the thrend followed still today that step is called the maaneet step uff me remembered every inch of maaneet today in rishbala somehow i loved this dance a lot and precap is also super cool but i wonder where is rk taking madhu :) 

sullu was jealous it seems he has already fallen for madhu 
Edited by piya- - 11 years ago
piya- thumbnail
new promo rk DETERMINED TO BRING MADHU BACK IN HIS LIFE 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9RKnDBh2EhE[/YOUTUBE]

NEW ARTICLE 

RK forcefully takes Madhu home in Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

• Tags:
    • Colors
    • Drashti Dhami
    • Vivian Dsena
    • Madhubala
    • RK
By TellychakkarTeam 4 Apr 2013 - 16:35
Print    
Make font size smaller Make font size default Make font size larger
Vivian Dsena and Drashti Dhami

Surprise in store for loyal fans of Colors' Madhubala ' Ek Ishq Ek Junoon (Nautanki Telefilms) as the unpredictable RK (Vivian Dsena) takes a startling decision yet again.

Yes, as per our source, the show will see some major drama next week when RK takes back Madhu (Drashti Dhami) to his house forcefully. At home, Madhu, will for some reasons decide to give RK a second chance. And thus will begin a new chapter in the lives of the couple wherein they behave as a couple at home and also at work.

As per the ongoing story line, RK was desperate to color his wife Madhu on the day of Holi. But he gets upset seeing the closeness that Madhu has with Sultan (Avinesh Rekhi) and his son Aryan (Rishi Sonecha).

However, there will be a curiosity raised in the story telling, which will make viewers wonder why Madhu gave RK a second chance and what exactly does RK want of Madhu.

We tried contacting Vivian Dsena, but he remained unavailable for comments.

Let's see how the RK-Madhu love story shapes up with this drama unfolding.

Edited by piya- - 11 years ago
Ohmyjerryworld thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
biwi phir ek bar mere ishq mere junon ne tumhe pukara hai 
ana hoga tumhe meri zindagi main dubara β˜ΊοΈβ€οΈ

RK i Love You 

piya- thumbnail

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RM5X-SiQGAE[/YOUTUBE]

piya- thumbnail
Guys does any one knows any video downloader other than real player as this stupid real player is not downloading youtube videos for me now πŸ˜‘
piya- thumbnail
Guys does any one knows any video downloader other than real player as this stupid real player is not downloading youtube videos for me now πŸ˜‘

piya- thumbnail
Guys does any one knows any video downloader other than real player as this stupid real player is not downloading youtube videos for me now πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: piya-

Guys does any one knows any video downloader other than real player as this stupid real player is not downloading youtube videos for me now πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

download you tube downloader...
that's what I do when real player does not work...
namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
BTW piya if you are using Google chrome ..I think I can help you out...