Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: piya-

di i hope sullu does nt feel abd when mb tells him don't interfere in my life 

but piyu as per the segments updt we got today..it seemed that mb only request him to lower his gun ..sullu asked her is she is ok n she replied positively...also rk told mb not to approach sullu as he can do anythg but mb replied that he ll not harm me n rk get suspicious on that

btw u read the seg updt whose link i posted ...avi said i don't know kaunsa chemistry banegi...am only here to save mb😳...guess reporter ne chemistry ke bare mei pucha 😆
piya- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Priya01

but piyu as per the segments updt we got today..it seemed that mb only request him to lower his gun ..sullu asked her is she is ok n she replied positively...also rk told mb not to approach sullu as he can do anythg but mb replied that he ll not harm me n rk get suspicious on that

btw u read the seg updt whose link i posted ...avi said i don't know kaunsa chemistry banegi...am only here to save mb😳...guess reporter ne chemistry ke bare mei pucha 😆

haha di chemistry to already bun gayi m glad mb won't say don't interfere in my life i guess di once they return home rk will again bcm shakki issliye mb will finally decide to go away frm him
piya- thumbnail
di made the first banner of our new cc hw is it? 😕

Ziva01 thumbnail

haha di chemistry to already bun gayi m glad mb won't say don't interfere in my life i guess di once they return home rk will again bcm shakki issliye mb will finally decide to go away frm him

ya rk ll surely be more suspucious n mad in his junoon...even vd said it in his interview...

only hope mb ll request sullu to leave from there politely without saying don't interfere in my life

avi is very witty he knows how to answer questions diplomatically

hey only 1 pg to go yipeee
Ziva01 thumbnail

di made the first banner of our new cc hw is it? 😕

Fabulous ..u r too good piyu with creations⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
piya- thumbnail

ya rk ll surely be more suspucious n mad in his junoon...even vd said it in his interview...

only hope mb ll request sullu to leave from there politely without saying don't interfere in my life

avi is very witty he knows how to answer questions diplomatically

hey only 1 pg to go yipeee

di mb is smart and intelligent not like rk so she will handle the situ properly and moreover m sure sultan will understand the unsaid words of mb 😉
piya- thumbnail

Fabulous ..u r too good piyu with creations⭐️

di i was really confused lol this is the 4th banner i made and finally this one was better than the first 3 lol so uploaded it 
Ziva01 thumbnail
ya do upload it

btw we reached 150 pg so better now to next thread na

piyu do post the link here 😳

moi gtg now ...taking akhil out for lunch at McDonald...see u later on

tc love u bless u rab rakha
Ziva01 thumbnail

di mb is smart and intelligent not like rk so she will handle the situ properly and moreover m sure sultan will understand the unsaid words of mb 😉

@bold for sure ...both are sensible na ...so action speaks louder than words

okay pakka wala bye ...lovre u muahhh
piya- thumbnail

ya do upload it

btw we reached 150 pg so better now to next thread na

piyu do post the link here 😳

moi gtg now ...taking akhil out for lunch at McDonald...see u later on

tc love u bless u rab rakha

K di i will do the changes in our next thread and wil lthen pm everyone 😃 lv u di muahh