leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
So the great Rachna sacrifices.

The great gunjan wants to share the trophy with Rachna.

They gave Chaya 6 for some misstep and for a great fall Rachna got 9.

And Rachna and gunjan talk on the stage for such a long time as if it is their home.

And Rajiv is clueless as usual and Vihaan is smart as usual.

Maybe love blinded Rajiv.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thus finishes the great rip off. Dint see the episode till now judging by what i read its better to miss it. The worst filler track ever.. Why did they need it? To destroy rachna s character? She was the most human on this show now she can be put on a pedestral like other bahu beti s.
sunaina_rai thumbnail
Her great sacrifice hardly mattered. Coz Gunjan performed much better. She would have won anyway. So disappointed.   😭
prernaluvksg thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunaina_rai

Her great sacrifice hardly mattered. Coz Gunjan performed much better. She would have won anyway. So disappointed.   😭

Totally agree. Only based on performance. But they just had to do this to make rachna positive again. Lame track.
leavesandwaves thumbnail
It was one of the most boring episodes. CVs have lost their minds. They could have made gunjan win straight and fair. And even gunjan's dance moves have become repititive.

The great hockey coach Rajiv missed what Vihaan noticed.

Even Charu's scenes were not handled well.

Rachna will become again the secretary of gunjan or second lead. So who will sacrifice next?
Lovedakshna thumbnail
Rachna really worked hard to win this competition and also Vihaan sacrifices his attitude to help Rachna. Rachna sometimes misbehaved with him but still he was beside her till the end. Before competiition, Chaya increased Rachna's sympathy for Gunjan and looks like Gunjan is a kid and lost some toys and Rachna gave the trophy as a toy to cheer her up. I really dont understand what the cvs are trying to prove. It would have been better if Rachna won the trophy, Vihaan would have changed to see her winning the trophy and may fall in love with her. I am not sure, whats gonna happen next? Still we are suffering in the couple confusion.😕
leavesandwaves thumbnail
I will watch something else or just relax or just watch in bits.. This never ending chakkar is too much.
Rachna betrayed her mentor however bad he was with her previously.
I lost sympathy for Rachna. and I lost respect for gunjan.
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What's happening in this show😲 
Kabhi Gunjan mahaan Kabhi rachna Bhagwan. Grrr 😡😡
 Why can't they keep both girls like normal human beings❓😡
 Good !  I sacrificed SSLK😆 does that make me mahaan too😔
  Just eagerly waiting for the Charu track to. Start😡so that I can roll over🤣 & go back to sleep😆

Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

It was one of the most boring episodes. CVs have lost their minds. They could have made gunjan win straight and fair. And even gunjan's dance moves have become repititive.

The great hockey coach Rajiv missed what Vihaan noticed.
If Gunjan would sacrifice he would surely notice...🤢
Even Charu's scenes were not handled well.

Rachna will become again the secretary of gunjan or second lead. So who will sacrifice next?

Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

So the great Rachna sacrifices.

The great gunjan wants to share the trophy with Rachna.

They gave Chaya 6 for some misstep and for a great fall Rachna got 9.

And Rachna and gunjan talk on the stage for such a long time as if it is their home.

And Rajiv is clueless as usual and Vihaan is smart as usual.

Maybe love blinded Rajiv.

It is unusual...😕
He noticed sacrifice of Gunjan at time of eng fiasco even  if he did not know convocation of vihan gunjan.. and yeah HE WAS NOT IN LOVE WITH AT THAT TIME here in front of him rachna is falling intentionally he is not noticing EVEN HE IS NOT IN LOVE WITH RACHNA NOW... double standards of Rajiv or Double standards of CVS😕