Neha Talwar to Re-Enter HD

Sphari403 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/neha-talwar-re-enter-hitler-didi

Neha Talwar essayed the role of the bar dancer Sajni in Zee TV's Hitler Didi (Trilogy Krikos). Sajni was hired by Rishi (Sumit Vats) to facilitate the reunion of Rishi and Indira (Rati Pandey) went on to quit the show post Rohit Roy's exit. However, the girl now returns to the show in a positive avatar.

With Indira and Rishi re-united, Rishi will clear the misunderstandings between Sajni and Indira. He will also tell Indira that with her help, Sajni wants to save little girls who are caught up in the bad world of prostitution.

Neha has started her shoot and is slated to make her entry soon.

When contacted, Neha Talwar confirmed the news saying, "Yes, I am
re-entering Hitler Didi as my track was liked by audience. However, the
story line has been modified post the exit of Rohit Roy."

Let's see whether Neha's return helps the show to spike up numbers.

Edited by Sphari403 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

light_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG !! Is this the article ?? Pakka koi april fool toh nai hai na.. Waise bhi its 2nd april now..πŸ˜†
If this is the news.. I am way haapy !!!! I wanted sajni in HD as positive
Nand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: light_28

<font color="#ff0000">OMG !! </font><font color="#333333">Is this the article ?? Pakka koi april fool toh nai hai na.. Waise bhi its 2nd april now..πŸ˜†<div></div>If this is the news.. I am way haapy !!!! I wanted sajni in HD as positive</font>

I also want that but since its a TC article so have a doubt.Edited by amanrj - 11 years ago
light_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amanrj

I also want that but since its a TC article so have a doubt.

I so so so wish this article comes true.. It is very very good Ila mam if you are planning to take up the topic of prostitutes and thier life.. Its a known topic and many wonderful creations have been made in the past..I would truely appreciate if you put your pens down on proving Zindagi Jung Hai, a postulate !
Edited by light_28 - 11 years ago
nutan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
good news TFS spahari 
this is what I want to see. 
Iam sure rishi will her Indira is this work 
Edited by nutan7 - 11 years ago
designersaini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow...dats a good news.i loved her character n i wanted her 2 stay in epi fr more.
Chalo ila ne kuch to achcha kiya.
Lets see wats dere in store fr us.
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
thanks for sharing but i didnot understand this

"

With Indira and Rishi re-united, Rishi will clear the misunderstandings between Sajni and Indira. He will also tell Indira that with her help, Sajni wants to save little girls who are caught up in the bad world of prostitution.

"

is the article taking about past tense or future tense, what misunderstands happened due to Sajni in past and what Rishi cleared about Sajni 😲

it is about Zara right Rishi always speaks πŸ€”

i think instead of bringing Zara(as Rati is might be tired to do double role continuously 😊) they decided to turn the track towards Sajni as third angle πŸ˜†
Edited by preethimadhavg - 11 years ago
sweetinshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
tfs.
Chalo kuch din ke liye hi sahi atleast mahanta n zimmedaari ke naaro se mukti to mil jayegi.
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sweetinshi

tfs.
Chalo kuch din ke liye hi sahi atleast mahanta n zimmedaari ke naaro se mukti to mil jayegi.

oops you are expecting mukti from mahanta πŸ˜† this is going to come back in different form read the article between the lines πŸ˜‰
Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ok just checked TC article..it is true she is re-entering..thank god kuch naya track hai instead of besharmas..it will be nice to see inshi helping sajni & the girls in prostitutionπŸ‘πŸΌ

Go inshi..all the best & i know u will be successful in this regard